Step 1: PHONE SETTINGS
Navigate to phone settings >> More >> Mobile Networks >> Access point >> Create new APN
Configure your new APN as seen below…
- Name : MTN SS
- APN: web.gprs.mtnnigeria.net
- APN TYPE: sulp,default
- Username: web
- Password: web
- Ignore the rest (don’t alter proxy address and proxy port, just ignore)
- Now Save it as default setting!
Step 2: MUSIC PLUS SUBSCRIPTION CODE (150MB)
To subscribe Music Plus on your MTN sim,
- Goto message and send this; D to 5900. You will receive an instant reply (Dial *559*2# to check your 150MB.)
Check below to see how to get more 150MB when this finishes.
Step 3: SIMPLE SERVER SETTINGS
First thing first is to make sure you download and install the most recent version of Simple Android Server.
DOWNLOAD: Simple Android Server.apk
Open SAS and configure this way…
- Set Connection Mode: VPN
- Enable Proxy: Tick the box
- Proxy Address: 10.199.212.2
- Proxy Port: 8080
- Choose Tweak Type: Injection Method
- Query/URL: http://musicplus.mtnonlinemtnonline.com
- Injection Host: musicplus.mtnonline.com
- Injection Line: Press Enter Key Four Times,
- Then press Ok
- Choose Tweak Type: Host
- Go back, Enter Local Server Settings,
- Global Proxy: Tick it to power all apps (this feature works only on rooted device)
- Log Level: Debug
- Go back and press Start, wait for it to count.
NB: Whenever you experience a very slow connection, touch the orange button to reconnect to make it fast, minimize the app and then start browsing.
HOW TO GET EXTRA 150MB ON MTN MUSIC PLUS (WEEKLY)
After you must have exhausted the data (150MB) initially given to you for free, just follow the method below to acquire more 150MB to supplement free browsing
- Goto message and send cancel7d to 5900.
- After that send I to 5900 and wait for reply.
- Once you receive reply dial *559*2# to check your balance. (You will be given another 150MB)
NB: If you exhaust your 300MB before the weekend, don’t hesitate to send cancel7i to 5900 and wait until the following week before following the procedures all over again.
Thanks for stopping and reading, please don’t hesitate not to share your queries using the comment section