The LEAGOO S9 has every possibility of becoming the first truly bezel-less device with a screen sides ratio of 18:9. The desires of the Chinese company LEAGOO is to catch up with the leaders of the smart telephones market.
The new LEAGOO S9 was launched at the Mobile World Congress (MWC18) held earlier in March 2018 and this phone comes with amazing specifications and features.
LEAGOO S9 uses a curved 5.85-inch OGS-panel with a resolution at 1512×720 pixels, pleasing the eye also with excellent brightness and contrast, close to real colour reproduction. The display greatly improves the overall design impression, backed up by the fingerprint scanner, a stylish pair of cameras and a small thickness of a high-quality full-metal housing.
The blend of the amazing eight-core MediaTek MT6750 CPU, 4GB of RAM and the graphics accelerator from Mali (T860MP2) is enough for modern games and the heavy applications. The volume of ROM is up to 32GB, but can be increased to 256GB using a microSD card.
When it comes to camera specs, the LEAGOO S9 is difficult to write off, you won’t face disappointment with the saturated, high-qualitative images of the 13- and 2-megapixel rear cameras.
These frames, as well as the selfie of the frontal 8-megapixel module, can be published without any correction in the social network.
LEAGOO embedded this gadget with a battery capacity of 3300 mAh, which provides up to eight hours of active screen time from a single charge. It is necessary to mention the presence of LTE, OTG and the seriously refined interface of Android Nougat.
LEAGOO S9 Key Specs
Here are the key specs of the LEAGOO S9 bezel-less Android phone below;
|OS||Android 8.1 Oreo|
|Processor||Architecture 4 cores Cortex-A53 1,5 GHz / 4 cores Cortex-A53 1GHz|
|Storage||32GB ROM + 4GB RAM|
|Camera||8MP front + (13 MP More models with 13 MP back camera)|
|Price||₦50,000 – ₦55,000|
LEAGOO S9 Photos
LEAGOO S9 Price and Availability
The LEAGOO S9 launched March 2018, you can order the smartphone from any of the online shopping markets using the links shared below. The S9 retails at $149.99 (₦50,000 to ₦54,000 in Nigeria). (CLICK HERE TO BUY S9).
LEAGOO S9 Full Specifications and Features
- Resolution: 1440×720 More models with 1440×720 resolution
- Glass Types: Curved Edge
- Multi-touch: 10
- Display type: OGS
- Brightness: 350 cd/m²
- Bezel-less: Yes – More models with bezel-less display
- Display size: 5.85 “
- OS: Android 8.1 (Oreo)
- CPU: Architecture 4 cores Cortex-A53 1,5 GHz / 4 cores Cortex-A53 1GHz
- Brand: Mediatek
- Model: MT6750 More models with MT6750 CPU
- Cores: 8
- Frequency: 1.5 GHz
- Bit: 64 bit
- Process technology: 28 nm
- GPU: Mali T860MP
- GPU frequency: 520 Mhz
- GPU cores: 2
- RAM: 4 Gb More models with 4 Gb RAM
- ROM: 32 GB
- External memory: MicroSD (TF), supports cards up to 256Gb
- Main (Primary) camera
- Dual Camera: Yes
- Resolution: 13 Mp More models with 13 Mp camera
- Flash: Dual LED flash
- Selfie (Secondary) camera
- Resolution: 8 Mp
- Flash: No
- Frequency: 2G (GSM): 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 MHz 3G (WCDMA): 850 / 900 / 2100 MHz 4G (FDD-LTE): B1(2100) / B3(1800) / B7(2600)
- Network Type: 4G
- Sim cards: nanoSIM + nanoSIM or microSD (TF)
- Wi-Fi: Yes
- Bluetooth: Yes
- NFC: No – More models with NFC
- Supports GPS, A-GPS, GLONAS
- Battery capacity 3300 mAh
- Type Non-removable
- Working hours in normal mode 2-3 days
- Working hours in hard mode 6-7 hours
- Stand-by time: 5-6 days
- Talk time: 25 hours
- Fast charge: No
- Notifications Led: Yes
- Fingerprint’s scanner: Yes
- Proximity: Yes
- Light sensor: Yes
- Gyroscope: Yes
- Accelerometer: Yes
- Compass Yes
- Barometer: No
- IR: No
- Speakers: Yes
- Microphone: Yes
- Headphone jack: Yes
- Audio processor: Integrated
- Material: Metal
- Rugged (IP68): No
Where to buy LEAGOO S9
CLICK HERE TO BUY S9 in Nigeria.
Kindly use the comment section below to let us know what you think about this new 18:9 aspect ratio smartphone running the latest Android OS.
More on phones: