Chinese manufacturer MEIZU has announced in China the high-end smartphone “Meizu 18X” equipped with Snapdragon 870. Learn more about the features, full specifications and price.
Meizu 18X Features
Meizu 18X is a high-end Android smartphone equipped with a 6.67-inch FHD+ (2400 x 1080) display, Snapdragon 870 5G SM8250-AC 3.2GHz octacore CPU, 8GB/12GB RAM capacity, 128GB/256GB storage capacity and a triple main camera of 64 megapixels + 8 megapixels + 2 megapixels.
This model features an AMOLED display with a refresh rate of 120Hz and a 64MP triple camera. The OS is Android 11 (Flyme OS 9.2), a fingerprint authentication sensor is also built under the screen, the connection port is USB Type-C, and there is no earphone jack on this device. It comes with a 4300mAh battery capacity and it supports 30W quick charging.
In detail, the rear camera is a triple specification and has a configuration of 64 megapixels (main, ISOCELL GW3, F/1.79) + 8 megapixels (wide-angle, F/2.2) + 2 megapixels (depth, F/2.4). On the other hand, a 13 megapixels front-facing camera with F/2.0 handles shooting for selfie lovers.
Here are the Meizu 18X key specifications…
|Display||6.67-inch FHD+( 2400 × 1080) 20: 9, Super AMOLED, 120Hz, HDR 10+|
|OS||Android 11 ( Flyme OS 9.2)|
|Processor||Snapdragon 870 5G SM8250-AC 3.2GHz Octa Core|
|Storage||8GB + 128GB /8GB + 256GB / 12GB + 256GB|
|Camera||Triple 64MP + 8MP + 2MP Rear / 13MP Front|
|Battery||4300mAh Fast Charge (30W QC 4.0+)|
|Price||Starts 2599 yuan (about ₦165,000 in Nigeria)|
Meizu 18X Price and Availability
Available in three colours, white, blue, and black. The Meizu 18X was released in September 2021 in China, the price is 2599 yuan (about ₦165,000 in Nigeria) for the 8GB/128GB model, 2799 yuan (about ₦178,000) for the 8GB/256GB model and 2999 yuan (about ₦191,000) for the 12GB/256GB model.
Meizu also announced the Meizu 18s Pro and Meizu 18s at the same time.
Meizu 18X Full Specifications
- CPU: Snapdragon 870 5G SM8250-AC 3.2GHz Octa Core
- GPU: Adreno 650
- Display: 6.67-inch FHD+( 2400 × 1080) 20: 9, Super AMOLED, 120Hz, HDR 10+
- RAM Capacity: 8GB/12GB LPDDR4X
- Storage: 128GB/256GB UFS 3.1
- Main Camera: 64 megapixels (main, ISOCELL GW3, F/1.79) + 8 megapixels (wide-angle, F/2.2) + 2 megapixels (depth, F/2.4) Triple camera
- Front camera: 13 megapixels Camera F/2.0
- OS: Android 11 (Flyme OS 9.2)
- Size: 165.1 x 76.35 x 7.99mm
- Weight: 189g
- Battery: 4300mAh Fast Charge (30W QC 4.0+)
- Colour: White, Blue, Black
- WiFi: 802.11 a / b / g / n / ac / ax (WIFI6) 2.4G + 5GHz
- Bluetooth: v5.2
- Waterproof and dustproof: None
- Connection: USB Type-C
- Earphone jack: None
- Authentication method: Fingerprint authentication sensor (under-display), Face authentication
- Others: 4G VoLTE, Dual sim (nanosim)
- Network: 5G Correspondence
- GSM B3 / B5 / B8
- WCDMA B1 / B2 / B5 / B8
- TD-LTE B34 / B38 / B39 / B40 / B41
- FDD-LTE B1 / B2 / B3 / B4 / B5 / B7 / B8
- NR N1 / N3 / N77 / N41 / N78
Where to Buy Meizu Phones
More on Meizu Phones
- Meizu 16T: An Affordable Snapdragon 855 Smartphone
- Meizu 16s Pro Packs Gaming-focused Snapdragon 855+ and Triple Rear Cameras
- Meizu C9 Pro: More RAM, More Storage and Better Selfies