Finland’s HMD Global has announced the Nokia X10, a 5G compatible smartphone equipped with Snapdragon 480, globally. Check out the full features, specifications and price of this smartphone.
Nokia X10 Features
Nokia X10 is a mid-range Android smartphone equipped with a 6.67-inch FHD + (2400 x 1080) display, with Snapdragon 480 5G SM4350 2.0GHz octacore CPU, 4GB/6GB RAM, 64GB/128GB storage capacity and quad camera comprising 48 megapixels + 5 megapixels + 2 megapixels + 2 megapixels.
This model features 5G communication support and a ZEISS Optics quad camera. The OS is Android 11 and a 3-year OS update is also planned. Biometric authentication supports fingerprint authentication sensor (side) and face authentication, has an earphone jack, and the connection port is USB Type-C.
The camera configuration on this device is different on the higher model, Nokia X20.
Here are the Nokia X10 key specifications…
|Display||6.67 inch FHD + 2400 × 1080 20: 9, LCD|
|Processor||Snapdragon 480 5G SM4350 2.0GHz Octacore|
|Storage||4GB + 64GB , 6GB + 128GB (microSD compatible up to 512GB)|
|Camera||Quad 48MP + 8MP + 5MP + 2MP Rear / 8MP Front (With LED light)|
|Battery||4,470mAh (quick charge compatible 18W)|
Nokia X10 Price and Availability
It is available in two colours, Forest and Snow. This was released in June 2021, the price in Europe is 309 euros (about ₦148,000 in Nigeria).
Nokia also announced the Nokia X20, Nokia G20, Nokia G10, Nokia C20 and Nokia C10 at the same time.
Nokia X10 Full Specifications
- CPU: Snapdragon 480 5G SM4350 2.0GHz Octacore
- GPU: Adreno 619
- Display: 6.67 inch FHD + 2400 × 1080 20: 9, LCD
- RAM capacity: 4GB/6GB
- Storage: 64GB/128GB (microSD compatible up to 512GB)
- Main camera: 48MP (main) + 8MP (ultra-wide angle) + 5MP (macro, F/2.4) + 2MP (monochrome, F/2.4) Quad camera, ZEISS Optics
- Front camera: 8MP Camera
- OS: Android 11
- Size: 168.94 x 79.7 x 9.1 mm
- Weight: 210g
- Battery: 4470mAh (quick charge compatible 18W)
- Wi-Fi: 802.11 b / g / n / ac 2.4 GHz, 5GHz
- Bluetooth: v5.0
- Waterproof Dustproof: Waterproof (IP52)
- Connection: USB Type-C (18W charging)
- Earphone jack: Yes
- Authentication method: Fingerprint authentication sensor (side), Face authentication
- Colour: Forest, Snow
- Others: VoLTE, Dual SIM (Nano-SIM), NFC, Google Assistant button
- Network: 5G compatible
- GSM 850, 900, 1800, 1900
- WCDMA 1, 2, 5, 8
- LTE: 1, 3, 5, 7, 8, 20, 28, 38, 39, 40, 41
- NR sub6 TDD: n78, n41 / 31
- NR sub6 FDD: n1, n3, n5, n7, n28
Where to Buy Nokia Phones Online
More on Nokia Phones
- Nokia 1.4 Announced, 6.51-inch Low-end Smartphone With Qualcomm 215
- Nokia C30 Announced, 6.82-inch Smartphone With Large 6000mAh Battery Capacity
- Nokia XR20 Launched, Waterproof, Dustproof and Shockproof Rugged 5G Smartphone
- Nokia C1 2nd Edition Announced, 3G Smartphone With UNISOC SC7731E