Finland’s HMD Global has announced the Nokia C10, a low-end 3G smartphone that uses the Nokia brand and Android Go edition as its operating system. Learn more about the full features, specifications and price of this budget smartphone.
Nokia C10 Features
Nokia C10 is a low-end Android smartphone with a 6.517-inch HD + (1600 x 720) display, UNISOC SC7731E 1.3GHz quad-core CPU, 1GB/2GB RAM, 16GB/32GB storage capacity and features a 5MP main camera.
This model is equipped with Android Go Edition, which is a lightweight OS for low-end or entry-class products. The front camera is equipped with a 5MP lens and a flash for selfies, the battery is removable, the connection port is MicroUSB, there is an earphone jack on this device and biometric authentication that only supports face authentication.
The Nokia C10 supports a 3G connection, and the higher model Nokia C20 supports a 4G LTE network.
Here are the Nokia C10 key specifications…
|Display||6.517-inch HD + 1600 × 720, 20: 9, IPS, Panda Glass|
|OS||Android 11 (Go edition)|
|Processor||UNISOC (Spreadtrum) SC7731E 1.3GHz Quad-Core|
|Storage||1GB + 16GB , 2GB + 32GB (microSD compatible up to 256GB)|
|Camera||5MP Rear / 5MP Front (With LED light)|
Nokia C10 Price and Availability
It is available in two colours, Gray and Light Purple. It was released in June 2021, the current price in Europe is 75 euros (about ₦36,000 in Nigeria). Check out more phones under ₦40,000 in Nigeria.
Nokia also announced the Nokia X20, Nokia X10, Nokia G20, Nokia G10 and Nokia C20 at the same time this device was launched.
Nokia C10 Full Specifications
- CPU: UNISOC (Spreadtrum) SC7731E 1.3GHz Quad-Core
- GPU: Mali-T820 MP1
- Display: 6.517-inch HD + 1600 × 720, 20: 9, IPS, Panda Glass
- RAM Capacity: 1GB/2GB
- Storage: 16GB/32GB (microSD compatible up to 256GB)
- Main Camera: 5MP camera F/2.2
- Front camera: 5MP camera F/2.2 with flash
- OS: Android 11 (Go edition)
- Size: 169.9 x 77.9 x 8.8 mm
- Weight: 191g
- Battery: 3000mAh (removable)
- WiFi: 802.11 b / g / n 2.4GHz
- Bluetooth: v4.2
- Waterproof and dustproof: None
- Connection: Micro USB
- Earphone jack: Yes
- Authentication method: Face recognition
- Colour: Gray, Light Purple
- Others: Dual SIM (nanoSIM)
- Network: 3G compatible
- GSM 850 , 900, 1800, 1900
- WCDMA 1, 2, 4, 5, 8
Where to Buy Nokia Smartphones Online
More on Nokia Smartphones
- Nokia 1.4 Announced, 6.51-inch Low-end Smartphone With Qualcomm 215
- Nokia C30 Announced, 6.82-inch Smartphone With Large 6000mAh Battery Capacity
- Nokia XR20 Launched, Waterproof, Dustproof and Shockproof Rugged 5G Smartphone
- Nokia C1 2nd Edition Announced, 3G Smartphone With UNISOC SC7731E