Finland’s HMD Global has announced the Nokia G10 6.5-inch entry-level smartphone with MediaTek Helio G25 globally. Check out the full features, specifications and price of this smartphone.
Nokia G10 Features
Nokia G10 is an entry-class Android smartphone equipped with a 6.5-inch HD + (1600 x 720) display, MediaTek Helio G25 2.0GHz octa-core CPU, 3GB/4GB RAM, 32GB/64GB storage capacity and a triple camera comprising 13 megapixels + 2 megapixels + 2 megapixels.
This model features a large 5050mAh battery capacity and a triple camera. The OS is Android 11 and a two-year OS update is planned. Biometric authentication supports fingerprint authentication sensor (side) and face authentication, has an earphone jack, and the connection terminal is USB Type-C.
The chipset and camera configuration are different on the higher model, Nokia G20.
Here are the Nokia G10 key specifications…
|Display||6.5 inch HD + 1600 × 720 20: 9, LCD|
|Processor||MediaTek Helio G25 2.0GHz Octacore|
|Storage||3GB + 32GB , 4GB + 64GB (microSD compatible up to 512GB)|
|Camera||Triple 13MP + 2MP + 2MP Rear / 8MP Front (With LED light)|
|Battery||5050mAh (10W charge)|
Nokia G10 Price and Availability
It is available in two colours, Night and Dusk. This was released in April 2021, the updated price in Europe is 139 euros (about ₦66,000 in Nigeria). Check out more phones under ₦70,000 in Nigeria.
Nokia also announced the Nokia X20, Nokia X10, Nokia G20, Nokia C20 and Nokia C10 at the same time.
Nokia G10 Full Specifications
- CPU: MediaTek Helio G25 2.0GHz Octacore
- GPU: PowerVR GE8320
- Display: 6.5 inch HD + 1600 × 720 20: 9, LCD
- RAM capacity: 3GB/4GB
- Storage: 32GB/64GB (microSD compatible up to 512GB)
- Main camera: 13MP (main) + 2MP (macro, F/2.4) + 2MP (monochrome, F/2.4) Triple camera
- Front camera: 8MP Camera
- OS: Android 11
- Size: 164.9 x 76.0 x 9.2 mm
- Weight: 194g
- Battery: 5050mAh (10W charge)
- Wi-Fi: 802.11 b / g / n
- Bluetooth: v5.0
- Waterproof and dustproof: Drip-proof IPX2
- Connection: USB Type-C
- Earphone jack: Yes
- Authentication method: Fingerprint authentication sensor (side), face authentication
- Colour: Night, Dusk
- Others: VoLTE, Dual SIM (Nano-SIM), Google Assistant button
- Network: 4G LTE compatible
Where to Buy Nokia Phones Online
More on Nokia Phones
- Nokia 1.4 Announced, 6.51-inch Low-end Smartphone With Qualcomm 215
- Nokia C30 Announced, 6.82-inch Smartphone With Large 6000mAh Battery Capacity
- Nokia XR20 Launched, Waterproof, Dustproof and Shockproof Rugged 5G Smartphone
- Nokia C1 2nd Edition Announced, 3G Smartphone With UNISOC SC7731E
- Nokia C20 Plus Full Specs, Features and Price in Nigeria