The Samsung Galaxy A32 4G is a beautiful smartphone that you can already get at home for a reasonable price. Samsung has paid extra attention to the design, which has become a lot tighter since the previous devices.
In addition, you get a device that you can use for a long time because it contains all the features you are looking for in a modern smartphone, but for a reasonable price. With a good camera, large battery and a nice screen, this A32 4G have everything an average smartphone user is looking for.
Without further ado, said, let’s dive deeper as we explore the full features, specifications and price of the Samsung Galaxy A32.
Samsung Galaxy A32 4G Features
Since the previous generation, Samsung has made the camera module a lot stronger with this A32 4G, so it looks a lot better. They ensure that you can take good photos in all situations.
This is possible because the device has four sensors, each with a different speciality. The 48-megapixel main sensor ensures sharp photos everywhere, while the ultra-wide angle lens helps you with photos of large groups. There is also a depth sensor and a macro lens!
If you are looking for a device without bells and whistles, then the A32 4G is the right choice. The design is very minimalistic and that looks very good. Just a nice device with all the features you need.
This smartphone has a screen of 6.5 inches in diameter, so you can watch videos and movies with ease. Despite that, the device remains fairly handy, because the screen is quite narrow. This way you can still use the phone reasonably with one hand.
The A32 not only has a large screen but also a very spacious battery with a capacity of 5000mAh. This makes it easy to get through the day, even with intensive use. Often you will even be able to last two or more days with a battery charge!
Samsung has made sure that the A32 4G is easy to use for everyone, even if you have never used a Samsung phone before. You quickly learn how to use your phone optimally, so that you make the device completely yours and get all its potential out of it.
The A32 is also equipped with a number of nice extras, such as an NFC chip and a handy fingerprint scanner. You can also charge the device via the USB-C port, the standard for charging in 2021.
Samsung Galaxy A32 Price and Availability
Galaxy A32 is available in 4 colours: Awesome Black, Awesome White, Awesome Blue, and Awesome Violet. It was released in March 2021 and the price starts from ₦115,000 in Nigeria.
Samsung Galaxy A32 Full Specifications
- CPU: MediaTek Helio G80 2.0GHz Octacore
- GPU: Mali-G52 2E EMC2
- Display: 6.4 inch FHD + 2400 × 1080 20: 9, 90Hz, Super AMOLED Infinity-U
- RAM capacity: 4GB / 6GB / 8GB
- Storage: 64GB / 128GB (microSD compatible up to 1TB)
- Main camera: 64 megapixels (main ISOCELL GW3 F1.8) + 8 megapixels (wide F2.2) + 5 megapixels (depth F2.4) + 5 megapixels (macro F2.4) Quad camera
- Front camera: 20MP camera F2.2
- OS: Android 11 (One UI 3.0)
- Size: 158.9 x 73.6 x 8.4 mm
- Weight: 184g
- Battery: 5000mAh (quick charge 15W)
- WiFi: 802.11 2.4GHz 5GHz
- Bluetooth: v5.x
- Waterproof and dustproof: None
- Connection: USB Type-C
- Earphone Jack: Yes
- Authentication method: Fingerprint authentication sensor (in the screen), Face authentication
- Colour: Awesome Black, Awesome White, Awesome Blue, Awesome Violet
- Others: VoLTE, Dual SIM (nanoSIM), NFC
- Network: 4G LTE compatible
- 2G bands
- GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 – SIM 1 & SIM 2 (dual-SIM model only)
- 3G bands
- HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100
- 4G bands
- 1, 2, 3, 5, 7, 8, 20, 28, 38, 40, 41
Where to Buy Samsung Galaxy A Series
More on Samsung Galaxy A Series
- Samsung Galaxy A21 Full Specifications and Price
- Samsung Galaxy A02s Full Specs and Current Price
- Samsung Galaxy A22 Announced, 6.4-inch 4G LTE Smartphone With 5000mAh Battery
- Samsung Galaxy A21s Goes Official With Infinity-O Display and Huge Battery