This post on Naijaknowhow contains USSD Code to transfer money from Sterling Bank to other banks on your mobile device with or without an internet connection. Money transfers from Sterling Bank to other banks can now be carried out on your mobile device, there is absolutely nothing stopping you from carrying out this transaction anywhere and at any time you deem fit.
Sterling Bank now supports a direct mobile transfer of funds on your mobile device, it works on all mobile devices (works on Android, iOS, Windows, etc.) with or without an internet connection, all you need to do is to enter the right USSD code on the number registered with your Sterling Bank account.
How to Transfer Money From Sterling Bank to Other Banks on Mobile
Send Money via Sterling Bank Transfer Code:
To transfer money from Sterling Bank account to another bank account through USSD code;
- Dial *822# on the phone number registered to your Sterling Bank account and follow the prompts accordingly.
- A PIN is required to complete transactions via the USSD code. You will get the pin when you register for the Sterling bank *822# service.
- After registering, dial *822*5*Amount*Account Number# to transfer money.
Note: N5 will be deducted from your airtime balance everytime you dial the Sterling Bank ussd code on your phone.
Sterling Bank Money Transfer via App:
Alternatively, you can use their mobile application on Android and OS to carry out this transfer respectively.
- Here is a link to download the Sterling OneBank mobile app on Android and iOS.
How to Deactivate Sterling Bank USSD Code
If you or anyone around you loses a phone linked with your Sterling Bank account, here is a guide to prevent losing the money in your bank account.
- Simply dial *822*911# to deactivate the USSD code from working on your device.
Bear in mind that you will have to visit the bank for assistance if you need to re-enable the functionality of this code on your device.
More on Sterling Bank USSD Codes
|Transfer Money||*822*5*Amount*Account Number#|
|To recharge your phone||*822*AMOUNT#|
|To send airtime to a third party||*822*AMOUNT*PhoneNumber#|
|Check your Account Number||*822*8#|
|Check your Account Balance:||*822*6#|
|Disable or Enable channel or Country option||*822*19# >> select card management|
|Activate your debit card after pick up||*822*19# >> select Card activation|
|Change your debit card PIN||*822*19# >> select Pin Change|
|Change your PIN||*822# >> select Pin Reset|
|Deactivate USSD code||*822*911#|
That’s it, we are in the mobile era, a simple USSD code can do an inter or intra-money transfer… So, work smart, work fast! Kindly use the share button to let others know!
Useful USSD Mobile Banking Codes:
- How To Recharge Your Phone From Any Bank Via USSD Code In Nigeria
- How To Transfer Money From Wema Bank To Other Banks
- How To Transfer Money From Diamond Bank To Other Banks
- How To Transfer Money From Heritage Bank To Other Banks
- How To Transfer Money From Unity Bank To Other Banks
- How To Transfer Money From Jaiz Bank To Other Banks (Mobile Code)