Chinese manufacturer Xiaomi has announced the high-end smartphone “Xiaomi MIX 4” equipped with under-display camera technology. Learn more about the features, full specifications and price.
Xiaomi MIX 4 Features
Xiaomi MIX 4 is a high-end android smartphone equipped with a 6.67-inch FHD + (2400 x 1080) display, Snapdragon 888 + 3.0GHz octacore CPU, 8GB / 12GB RAM, 128GB / 256GB / 512GB storage capacity and a triple camera comprising 108 megapixels + 13 megapixels + 8 megapixels.
This model features a completely notch-less display with a built-in 20-megapixel front camera at the bottom of the screen and no punch holes or notches, and a new SoC Snapdragon 888+ (AnTuTu bench 830,000).
In terms of the camera specifications, the rear camera has a triple camera that supports optical image stabilization, and the configuration is 108MP (main 1 / 1.33 ISOCELL Plus HMX 24mm F/1.95 OIS) + 13MP (ultra-wide-angle 12mm F/2.2) + 8MP (telephoto 5x, 120mm F/3.4 OIS).
It also features a Harman/Kardon tuned dual stereo speaker, 120Hz refresh rate, 480Hz touch sampling rate, ceramic body, 5G communication compatible, the connection port is USB Type-C. There is no 3.5mm earphone jack, and biometric authentication supports Optical Fingerprint Scanner (under-display) and Face Authentication. This smartphone is powered by a 4500mAh battery compatible with 120W quick charge that can be fully charged in 21 minutes and a 50W wireless charging.
Here are the Xiaomi MIX 4 key specifications…
|Display||6.67-inch FHD + 2400 × 1080 20: 9, AMOLED, 120Hz, HDR10 +, Dolby Vision, Gorilla Glass Victus|
|OS||Android 11 (MIUI 12.5)|
|Processor||Snapdragon 888+ 3.0GHz Octacore|
|Storage||8GB + 128GB, 8GB + 256GB, 12GB + 256GB, 12GB + 512GB|
|Camera||Triple 108MP + 13MP + 8MP Rear / 20MP Front (With LED light)|
|Battery||4500mAh (120W quick charge, 50W wireless charging, 10W wireless power supply)|
Xiaomi MIX 4 Price and Availability
Available in three colours: Ceramic Black, Ceramic White, Shadow Grey. Released in China in August 2021, the price is 4999 yuan (about ₦317,000 in Nigeria) for the 8GB/128GB model, 5299 yuan (about ₦336,000) for the 8GB/256GB model, and 5799 yuan (about ₦367,000) for the 12GB/256GB model and 6299 yuan (about ₦399,000) for the 12GB/512GB model.
Xiaomi MIX 4 Full Specifications
- CPU: Snapdragon 888+ 3.0GHz Octacore
- GPU: Adreno 660
- Display: 6.67-inch FHD + 2400 × 1080 20: 9, AMOLED, 120Hz, HDR10 +, Dolby Vision, Gorilla Glass Victus
- RAM Capacity: 8GB / 12GB LPDDR5
- Storage: 128GB / 256GB / 512GB UFS 3.1
- Main Camera: 108MP (Main 1 / 1.33 ISOCELL Plus HMX 24mm F/1.95 OIS) + 13MP (Ultra Wide Angle 12mm F/2.2) + 8MP (Telescope 5x 120mm F/3.4 OIS) Triple Camera
- Front Camera: 20MP Camera F/2.2
- OS: Android 11 (MIUI 12.5)
- Size: 162.65 x 75.35 x 8.02 mm
- Weight: 225g
- Battery: 4500mAh (quick charge 120W, wireless charging 50W, 10W wireless power supply)
- WiFi: Wi-Fi 6 , 802.11 2.4GHz / 5GHz
- Bluetooth: v5.2
- Waterproof and dustproof: Waterproof and dustproof (IP68)
- Connection: USB Type-C
- Earphone jack: None
- Authentication method: Fingerprint authentication sensor (under-display, optical), Face authentication
- Colour: Ceramic Black, Ceramic White, Shadow Gray
- Others: Dual SIM (NanoSIM), VoLTE, Dual stereo speaker, Harman / Kardon, High resolution, NFC
- Network: 5G SA / NSA compatible
- n1 / n3 / n5 / n8 / n28 / n41 / n77 / n78 / n79
- FDD-LTE B1 / B2 / B3 / B4 / B5 / B7 / B8 / B12 / B17 / B18 / B19 / B20 / B26 / B28
- TDD-LTE B34 / B38 / B39 / B40 / B41 / B42
- WCDMA B1 / B2 / B4 / B5 / B6 / B8 / B19; CDMA EVDO: BC0
- GSM B2 / B3 / B5 / B8
- CDMA 1X BC
Where to Buy Xiaomi Smartphones
New to shopping on AliExpress? Here is a step by step guide to getting started with buying goods on AliExpress in Nigeria.
More on Xiaomi Smartphones
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 JE Announced, Equipped With Waterproof and Dustproof, Snapdragon 480
- Xiaomi POCO X3 GT Announced, 6.6-inch 120Hz Smartphone With MediaTek Dimensity 1100
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 10T 5G Announced in India, 5G Compatible Smartphone With MediaTek Dimensity 700
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 10T Announced, Mid-range Smartphone With 6.5-inch 90Hz display