This post contains a link to download the latest version ZArchiver Pro APK ZArchiver is one of the most popular file managers and archive extractor for Android devices, this also supports various compressed file formats such as rar, 7z (7zip), gzip (gz), zip and more. ZArchiver has a simple user interface that makes it easy to use and access your files.
The app also doesn’t connect or ask for permission to access the internet, thereby keeping you safe by not transmitting information and other personal data to other services or persons online.
In this post on Naijaknowhow, you’d find the link to download ZArchiver Pro APK latest version for free and learn how to install and edit archive files on your Android device. Without further ado, let’s delve right in.
ZArchiver Pro APK Features:
- You can view the image directly from the app;
- Ability to edit archive files;
- Create the following archive types: 7z (7zip), zip, bzip2 (bz2), gzip (gz), XZ, lz4, tar, zst (zstd);
- Decompress the following archive types: 7z (7zip), zip, rar, rar5, bzip2, gzip, XZ, iso, tar, arj, cab, lzh, lha, lzma, xar, tgz, tbz, Z, deb, rpm, zipx, mtz, chm, dmg, cpio, cramfs, img (fat, ntfs, ubf), wim, ecm, lzip, zst (zstd), egg, alz;
- View archive contents: 7z (7zip), zip, rar, rar5, bzip2, gzip, XZ, iso, tar, arj, cab, lzh, lha, lzma, xar, tgz, tbz, Z, deb, rpm, zipx, mtz, chm, dmg, cpio, cramfs, img (fat, ntfs, ubf), wim, ecm, lzip, zst (zstd), egg, alz;
- Create and decompress password-protected archives;
- Edit archives: add/remove files to/from the archive (zip, 7zip, tar, apk, mtz);
- Create and decompress multi-part archives: 7z, rar(decompress only);
- Partial archive decompression;
- Open compressed files;
- Open an archive file from mail applications;
- Extract split archives: 7z, zip and rar (7z.001, zip.001, part1.rar, z01);
- Supports both micro SD card and internal storage – you can easily switch between the two storage spaces;
- Choose between light and dark themes;
- You can also create folders and subfolders in ZArchiver, just like your default file manager.
Things You Can Do With ZArchiver Pro
If you are wondering what you can do with ZArchiver Pro, here is the list of things you can do with ZArchiver Pro Apk.
- Unzip the archive files on your mobile device.
- Password protect archive files.
- Create archive files.
- Select multiple archive files in multiple parts and extract them all together.
- Compress archive files and easily share them with your friends.
- Unlock password-protected archive files.
- You can partially archive files, which allows you to split them into multiple parts.
- You can also cut, copy archive files to any folder between internal or external SD card storage.
Main Features of ZArchiver Pro:
- Tap on a file and start extracting it, without using the multi-threading function, i.e. you can extract one file at a time.
- Full support for multiple threads.
- Supports UTF-8 / UTF-16 file encoding.
Download ZArchiver Pro APK Latest Version
Here is the latest version of ZArchiver Pro Apk which works on all Android devices.
Download Latest Version:
Download Previous Version:
- Improve Android 11+ support;
- Fix USB storage support;
- Improve stability and small fix.
- Support for Android 10;
- Support for EGG and ALZ extraction;
- Update in the user interface;
How to Install ZArchiver Pro APK on Android
- First, download the ZArchiver Pro APK using the download buttons above.
- Locate the folder where the downloaded APK file was saved then proceed to install the ZArchiver Pro APK on your smartphone, you allow installation from unknown sources on your device.
- Start extracting archive files with this Android APK. Here’s an article to learn how to extract files on your smartphone.
There are so many apps that can do the job of modifying archive files but no one does it like ZArchiver Pro APK, this app allows you to create multiple archive types, it also allows you to uncompress games, APKs and other file types in a zip format. If for any reason you don’t find this app helpful, you can as well try the Xplore app, you can read about it in this article on how to extract ZIP files on Android.