Chinese manufacturer ZTE announced in China the high-end smartphone “ZTE Axon 30” equipped with a 6.92-inch display, Snapdragon 870 and a second-generation under-display camera. Learn more about the full features, specifications and price of this device.
ZTE Axon 30 Features
ZTE Axon 30 is a high-end Android smartphone equipped with a 6.92 inch FHD + (2460 x 1080) display, Snapdragon 870 5G SM8250-AC 3.2GHz octacore CPU, 6GB/8GB/12GB RAM, 128GB/256GB storage capacity and a quad-camera combination of 64 megapixels + 8 megapixels + 5 megapixels + 2 megapixels.
This model features a completely notch-less model with a built-in 16-megapixel front camera at the bottom of the screen and no punch holes or notches. In terms of the rear camera specs, it features a quad lens, and the configuration is 64 megapixels (main Sony IMX682) + 8 megapixels (wide angle) + 5 megapixels (macro) + 2 megapixels (depth).
This smartphone is equipped with other features such as AMOLED display with 120Hz refresh rate, touch sampling rate of 360Hz, OS is the latest Android 11 (MyOS 11), battery capacity is 4200mAh and supports 55W quick charging, VC liquid cooling, the connection port is USB Type-C, no 3.5mm earphone jack on this device and the biometrics is compatible with fingerprint authentication sensor (under-display).
Here are the ZTE Axon 30 key specifications…
|Display||6.92 inch FHD + 2460 × 1080 20.5: 9, 120Hz , AMOLED|
|OS||Android 11 (MyOS 11)|
|Processor||Snapdragon 870 5G SM8250-AC 3.2GHz Octacore|
|Storage||6GB + 128GB, 8GB + 128GB, 8GB + 256GB, 12GB + 256GB|
|Camera||Triple 64MP + 8MP + 5MP + 2MP Rear / 16MP Front (With LED light)|
|Battery||4200mAh (quick charge 55W)|
ZTE Axon 30 Price and Availability
Available in four colours: black, green, brown, and white. Released in China in August 2021, the price is 2198 yuan (about ₦138,000 in Nigeria) for the 6GB/128GB model, 2498 yuan (about ₦157,000 in Nigeria) for the 8GB/128GB model, and 2798 yuan (about ₦176,000 in Nigeria) for the 8GB/256GB model and 3098 yuan (about ₦195,000 in Nigeria) for the 12GB/256B model. A global version will be announced soon.
Global version ZTE Axon 30 announced, check out its full specifications.
ZTE Axon 30 (ZTE A2322) Full Specifications
- CPU: Snapdragon 870 5G SM8250-AC 3.2GHz Octacore
- GPU: Adreno 650
- Display: 6.92 inch FHD + 2460 × 1080 20.5: 9, 120Hz , AMOLED
- RAM capacity: 6GB/8GB/12GB UFS3.1
- Storage: 128GB/256GB LPDDR5
- Main camera: 64 megapixels (main Sony IMX682) + 8 megapixels (wide angle) + 5 megapixels (macro) + 2 megapixels (depth) Quad camera
- Front camera: 16 megapixels Camera
- OS: Android 11 (MyOS 11)
- Size: 170.2 x 77.8 × 7.8 mm
- Weight: 189g
- Battery: 4200mAh (quick charge 55W)
- WiFi: WiFi 6
- Bluetooth: V5.1
- Waterproof and dustproof: None
- Connection: USB Type-C
- Earphone jack: None
- Authentication method: Fingerprint authentication sensor (under-display), face Certification
- Colour: Black, green, brown, white
- Others: Dual SIM (nanoSIM), VC liquid cooling, NFC, High resolution
- Network: 5G SA / NSA compatible
- n1 / n3 / n28 / n41 / n78
Where to Buy ZTE Phones
More on ZTE Phones
- ZTE Blade V30 VITA Announced, Smartphone With 6.82-Inch Triple Camera
- ZTE Blade V30 Released, 6.67-Inch Mid-range Smartphone With UNISOC T618
- ZTE Blade A51 Lite Released With 6.1-inch Display and UNISOC SC9863A
- ZTE Blade A31 Launched, 5.45-Inch Smartphone With UNISOC SC9863A
- ZTE Nubia Z20 Glows In Dual AMOLED Displays, Dual Fingerprint & Snapdragon 855 Plus