Apple announced the 9th generation 10.2-inch tablet “iPad (2021)” at an event held on September 14, 2021. Learn more about the features, full specifications and price.
Apple iPad 10.2 (2021) Features
The Apple iPad (9th generation 2021 10.2 inch) is an iPadOS tablet with a 10.2-inch (2160 x 1620) Retina display, CPU A13 Bionic chip hexacore, storage 64GB/256GB, and an 8-megapixel main camera.
It also supports Apple Pencil (1st generation) and Smart Keyboard. The home button is equipped with Touch ID (fingerprint authentication), features a stereo speaker, the OS is iPadOS 15, there is a 3.5mm earphone jack, and the connection port is a Lightning connector.
When compared to its predecessor, the CPU has changed from Apple A12 to A13 Bionic chip, the performance has been improved by 20%, and the front camera is now 12 megapixels. Other specifications are almost the same as the previous model.
Here are the iPad 10.2 (2021) key specifications…
|Display||10.2-inch (2160 x 1620) Retina Display IPS|
|Processor||A13 Bionic Chip Hexacore Neural Engine|
|Camera||8MP Rear / 12MP Front|
|Battery||32.4Wh Rechargeable Lithium Polymer Battery|
|Price||Starts $329.00 (about ₦135,000 in Nigeria)|
Apple iPad 10.2 (2021) Price and Availability
It comes in two colours: Silver and Space Grey. It was announced on September 14, 2021, and is scheduled to be released on September 24, 2021.
- iPad 10.2 2021 (64GB Wi-Fi model): $329.00 (about ₦135,000 in Nigeria)
- iPad 10.2 2021 (64GB Wi-Fi + Cellular model): $459.00 (about ₦188,000)
- iPad 10.2 2021(256GB Wi-Fi model): $479.00 (about ₦197,000)
- iPad 10.2 2021 (256GB Wi-Fi + Cellular model): $609.00 (about ₦250,000)
- Apple Pencil: $99.00
Apple also announced the iPhone 13 series and iPad mini (6th generation) at the same time.
Apple iPad 10.2 (2021) Full Specifications
- CPU: A13 Bionic Chip Hexacore Neural Engine
- GPU: Apple GPU (4-core graphics)
- Display: 10.2-inch (2160 x 1620) Retina Display IPS
- RAM Capacity: -GB
- Storage: 64GB/256GB
- Main Camera: Single 8 MP, f/2.4, 31mm (standard), 1.12µm, AF, HDR, panorama, [email protected]/30fps, [email protected]; gyro-EIS
- Front Camera: Single 12 MP, f/2.4, 122˚ (ultrawide), HDR, [email protected]/30/60fps, gyro-EIS
- OS: iPadOS 15
- Size: 250.6 x 174.1 x 7.5 mm
- Weight: 487 g (Wi-Fi) / 498 g (LTE)
- Battery: 32.4Wh Rechargeable Lithium Polymer Battery
- Color: Silver, Space Grey
- Wi-Fi: 802.11a / b / g / n / ac, Dual band (2.4GHz / 5GHz), MIMO compatible HT80
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth 4.2
- Waterproof and dustproof: None
- Connection: Lightning connector
- Earphone jack: Yes
- Authentication method: Touch ID (fingerprint authentication home button)
- Others: nano-SIM (for Apple SIM ) Compatible), eSIM, Apple Pencil (1st generation) compatible, Smart Keyboard compatible, Stereo speaker
- Network: (Wi-Fi + Cellular model)
- Model A2604
- UMTS / HSPA / HSPA + / DC-HSDPA (850, 900, 1,700 / 2,100, 1,900, 2,100MHz)
- Gigabit Class LTE (Bands 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 11, 12, 13, 14) , 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 25, 26, 28, 29, 30, 34, 38, 39, 40, 41, 66)
Where to Buy iPad 10.2 (2021) Online
More on Apple Devices
- Apple iPhone 13 Pro Announced, Equipped With 6.1-inch 120Hz OLED Display, 12MP Triple Camera
- Apple iPhone 13 Mini Announced, 5G Compatible Model With 5.4-inch OLED Display
- Apple iPad Mini (2021) Announced, 8.3-inch Tablet Equipped With USB Type-C, Touch ID and 5G
- Apple iPhone 13 Pro Max Announced, With 6.7-inch 120Hz Display and 6x Optical Zoom Range Camera