Apple officially introduced the iPhone 13 Pro and other members of the iPhone 13 series at the launch which was held in California, United States, Tuesday (14/9/2021). This smartphone has a 6.1-inch display and a triple camera.
iPhone 13 Pro is a 6.1 inch (2532 x 1170) Super Retina XDR OLED display with ProMotion, CPU is Apple A15 Bionic chip, storage capacity is 128GB/256GB/512GB/1TB and a triple main camera comprising 12 megapixels + 12 megapixels + 12 megapixels + LiDAR scanner. Learn more about the full features, specifications and price.
Apple iPhone 13 Pro Features
The iPhone 13 Pro display features Retina XDR technology with ProMotion, supporting adaptive refresh rates from 10Hz to 120Hz. This smartphone uses an OLED screen measuring 6.1 inches. Meanwhile, the iPhone 13 Pro is powered by the latest A15 Bionic chip.
With 5-nanometer technology, the A15 Bionic features a 5-core GPU that is claimed to deliver up to 50 percent faster graphics performance. For processors, the iPhone 13 Pro uses a new 6-core CPU with two high-performance cores and four high-efficiency cores.
The device also comes with the iOS 15 operating system and supports 5G connectivity. In the camera sector, the iPhone 13 Pro is equipped with a 12MP (f/1.8) ultrawide camera. The camera has a 120-degree field of view that can be used for close-up or macro shots at a distance of 2 cm.
There is also a 12MP (f/2.8) telephoto camera that features 3x optical zoom and 15x digital zoom and a 12MP (f/1.5 ) wide camera whose sensor captures 2.2x more light than the previous generation.
This smartphone is also equipped with night-mode features and of course sensor-shift optical image stabilization (OIS) which stabilizes image capture so that it becomes a smooth and stable video.
The iPhone 13 Pro battery is claimed to last 1.5 hours longer than the iPhone 12 Pro. This smartphone is available in Sierra Blue, Silver, Gold, and Graphite colours with 128GB, 256GB, 512GB and 1TB memory variants.
iPhone 13 Pro Key Specs
Here are the iPhone 13 Pro key specifications…
|Display||6.1-inch (2532 x 1170), Super Retina XDR Display with ProMotion, OLED, 120Hz|
|Processor||Apple A15 Bionic Chip Hexacore Neural Engine|
|Storage||8GB + 128GB/256GB/512GB/1TB|
|Camera||Triple 12MP + 12MP + 12MP Rear (Dual-LED) / Dual 12MP + SL 3D Front|
|Battery||Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery, 20W Fast Charge Up to 15W MagSafe Wireless Charging, Up to 7.5W Qi Wireless Charging|
|Price||Starts $999 (about ₦411,000 in Nigeria)|
Apple iPhone 13 Pro Price and Availability
The iPhone 13 Pro is available in four colours: Graphite, Gold, Silver and Sierra Blue. It was announced on September 14, 2021, and will be released on September 24, 2021. Pre-orders start at 9 pm on September 17th.
- iPhone 13 Pro (128GB model): $999 (about ₦411,000 in Nigeria)
- iPhone 13 Pro (256GB model): $1099 (about ₦452,000 in Nigeria)
- iPhone 13 Pro (512GB model): $1299 (about ₦534,000 in Nigeria)
- iPhone 13 Pro (1TB model): $1499 (about ₦616,000 in Nigeria)
Apple iPhone 13 Pro Full Specifications
- CPU: Apple A15 Bionic Chip Hexacore Neural Engine
- GPU: Apple GPU (4-core)
- Display: 6.1-inch (2532 x 1170), Super Retina XDR Display with ProMotion, OLED, 120Hz
- RAM Capacity: 8GB
- Storage: 128GB/256GB/512GB/1TB
- Main Camera: Quad
- 12MP, f/1.5, 26mm (wide), 1.9µm, dual pixel PDAF, sensor-shift stabilization (IBIS)
- 12MP, f/2.8, 77mm (telephoto), PDAF, OIS, 3x optical zoom
- 12MP, f/1.8, 13mm, 120˚ (ultrawide), PDAF
- TOF 3D LiDAR scanner (depth)
- Features: Dual-LED dual-tone flash, HDR (photo/panorama)
- Video: [email protected]/30/60fps, [email protected]/60/120/240fps, 10‑bit HDR, Dolby Vision HDR (up to 60fps), ProRes, Cinematic mode, stereo sound rec.
- Front camera: Dual
- OS: iOS 15
- Size: 146.7 x 71.5 x 7.7 mm
- Weight: 203g
- Battery: -mAh Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery 20W Fast Charge Up to 15W MagSafe Wireless Charging, Up to 7.5W Qi Wireless Charging
- Colour: Graphite, Gold, Silver, Sierra Blue
- Wi-Fi: 2 × 2 MIMO compatible Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax)
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth 5.0
- Waterproof and dustproof: Splash-proof, waterproof and dustproof (IP68)
- Connection: Lightning connector
- Earphone jack: None
- Authentication method: Face ID
- Others: Dual SIM (nano-SIM and eSIM), Dual eSIM compatible, VoLTE, Apple Pay (Felica NFC), Stereo speaker
- Network: 5G (sub-6 GHz) compatible
- Model A2636
- NR (bands n1, n2, n3, n5, n7, n8, n12, n20, n25, n28, n29, n30, n38, n40, n41, n48, n66, n71, n77, n78, n79)
- FDD-LTE (bands 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 11, 12, 13, 14, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 25, 26, 28, 29, 30, 32, 66, 71)
- TD-LTE (bands 34, 38, 39) , 40, 41, 42, 46, 48 )
- CDMA EV-DO Rev. A (800, 1,900MHz)
- UMTS / HSPA + / DC-HSDPA (850, 900, 1,700 / 2,100, 1,900, 2,100MHz)
- GSM / EDGE (850, 900, 1,800, 1,900MHz)
Where to Buy iPhone 13 Pro Online
More on iPhones
- iPhone 12 and 12 Mini Officially Announced, Featuring OLED Display and 5G Support!
- Apple Releases iPhone 12 Pro and 12 Pro Max with 5G Support and Larger Sizes
- Apple iPhone 14 Pro Max Launched With A16 Bionic Chip, 48MP Camera, 6.7-inch Display, Starts $1099
- Apple iPhone 14 Pro Released With 6.1″ Display, 48 MP Camera and New Dynamic Island (Notch)