In addition to the iPhone 11 Pro with the same size as the X, Apple has announced another iPhone: the iPhone 11 Pro Max. This looks a lot like 11 Pro big brother, but bigger!
The iPhone 11 Pro Max has a 6.5-inch screen, instead of the 5.8-inch of the iPhone 11 Pro. For the rest, the phone looks a lot like the smaller version, packed with all the advanced technologies that you’re used to from Apple. A lot has also changed from the camera design section, but all the more on the inside!
Let’s delve deeper as we explore the full features, specifications and price of the Apple iPhone 11 Pro Max in Nigeria.
iPhone 11 Pro Max Features (Preview)
For some, 5.8-inch is just not enough. For those people, there is this Max variant, with a 6.5-inch diameter OLED screen. The screen covers a large part of the front of the phone so you don’t have to worry that the phone is huge. There is a minimal screen border at the bottom of the screen.
At the top of the screen is a notch, where Apple has hidden all its fancy technology. This notch houses all the sensors needed for FaceID, and an excellent front camera. You can adjust the screen so that the spaces next to the notch are also black and are not being used.
Under the hood, we find a world of difference. The super-fast A13 chip is a lot faster than its predecessor!
In addition, this iPhone 11 Pro Max uses 6GB of memory. This makes multitasking even easier and faster, so you don’t have to wait for the app to load even with the heaviest apps. Apple release storage options of 64GB, 256GB or 512GB, all vary in price.
On the back of the iPhone 11 Pro Max, we find a triple camera. The main camera is 12 MP (wide angle) with f / 1.8 aperture. Then there is a 120-degree ultra-wide-angle camera measuring 12 MP (f / 2.4) and telephoto 12 MP (f / 2.0). These three sensors together ensure that you take beautiful pictures, regardless of the situation. Together they are particularly good at portrait photos!
Apple introduced the Deep Fusion feature that uses machine learning to take photos in low light conditions with maintained detail.
At the front of the device is a 12MP camera in the notch, which, in addition to the camera, also functions as face recognition. FaceID, as Apple calls it, is a lot faster and, above all, safer than standard face recognition, so that compensates for the lack of a fingerprint scanner. The selfie camera can also be used to record 4K 60fps video.
Despite the large screen, the iPhone 11 Pro Max still has a handy format, making it still easy to operate. The phone feels great in the hand and also feels robust. The glass on the back gives an extra touch of luxury.
Water resistance performance is up to 4 meters deep water for 30 minutes, it is Apple Pay (Felica NFC) compatible, lightning connector still equipped, biometric authentication is compatible with Face ID (face authentication), the speaker is stereo and there is no home button and headphone jack available.
It is DSDS (dual SIM dual standby) that can be dual standby with dual SIM specification of nano-SIM and eSIM. The iPhone 11 Pro Max is 5 hours longer than the iPhone XS Max and supports 18W fast charging.
The iPhone 11 Pro Max was announced together with iOS 13, and the device will then also run out of the box. iOS 13 has the user-friendliness that you are used to, with some nice functions.
At the event, the 5.8-inch iPhone 11 Pro, 6.1-inch iPhone 11, Apple iPad 10.2 (2019 Edition) and Apple Watch Series 5 was also announced.
Here are the iPhone 11 Pro Max key specifications…
|Display||6.5” OLED capacitive touchscreen, 1242 x 2688 pixels|
|Processor||Bionic A13 SoC|
|Storage||64GB/256GB/512GB ROM + 6GB RAM|
|Camera||Dual 12MP + 12MP + 12MP Rear/Dual 12MP + 3D ToF camera Front (With Quad-LED flash)|
|Price||Between N399,000 – N525,000|
Price and Availability
The Apple iPhone 11 Pro Max launch in September 2019; it is available in Space Gray, Silver, Gold and Midnight Green colours. Pre-orders start on September 13, and the iPhone 11 Pro Max will be available on September 20. Once available, you can order the phone from any of the online shopping markets using the links below.
Apple iPhone 11 Pro Max has a starting price of $1099 (approx. ₦399,000) for the 64GB model, $1249 (approx. ₦452,000) for the 256GB model, and $1449 (approx. ₦525,000 naira in Nigeria) for the 512GB model. (CLICK TO BUY IPHONE 11 PRO MAX).
Apple iPhone 11 Pro Max Full Specifications and Features
- Platform: IOS 13
- Processor: Bionic A13 Chipset (7nm+)
- GPU: Apple GPU
- Memory: 6GB RAM
- Colours: Space Gray, Silver, Gold, Midnight Green
- Dimension: 158 x 77.8 x 8.1 mm
- Weight: 226 g
- SIM Type: Single SIM (Nano-SIM) or Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by) – for China
- SIM Count: Single / Dual SIM
- Build: Front/back glass, stainless steel frame
- Stylus support
- Display: 6.5 Inches, OLED capacitive touchscreen, (~83.7% screen-to-body ratio), 1242 x 2688 pixels, 19.5:9 ratio (~458 ppi density)
- Screen Protection: Scratch-resistant glass, oleophobic coating
- Dolby Vision
- Wide color gamut
- 120 Hz touch-sensing
- Rear Camera: Triple
- 12 MP, f/1.8, 26mm (wide), 1/2.55″, 1.4µm, PDAF, OIS
- 12 MP, f/2.0, 52mm (telephoto), 1/3.4″, 1.0µm, PDAF, OIS, 2x optical zoom
- 12 MP, f/2.4, 13mm (ultrawide)
- Rear Camera Features: Quad-LED dual-tone flash, HDR (photo/panorama), Video 2160p@24/30/60fps, 1080p@30/60/120/240fps, HDR, stereo sound rec.
- Front Camera: Dual 12MP + 3D ToF Camera, HDR, Video 2160p@30fps, 1080p@30/60fps
- Built-in Storage: 128GB/256GB/512GB Built-in
- Memory Card Support: No
- Bundled Cloud Storage: –
- 2G GSM: Yes GSM/EDGE (850, 900, 1800, 1900 MHz)
- 2G CDMA 1X: –
- 3G WCDMA: Yes UMTS/HSPA+/DC-HSDPA (850, 900, 1700/2100, 1900, 2100 MHz)
- 3G CDMA EVDO: –
- 4G LTE: LTE (unspecified)
Internet & Connectivity
- GPRS: Yes
- EDGE: Yes
- 3G/WCDMA/HSPA: Yes (HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps)
- HSPA+: Yes
- CDMA EVDO: –
- 4G LTE: Yes 4G LTE-A
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct
- Wi-Fi Hotspot: Yes
- Bluetooth: Yes, 5.0 with A2DP, LE
- NFC: Yes
- Infrared Blaster: –
- USB Port: 2.0, proprietary reversible connector
- GPS: Yes + A-GPS support & Glonass, BDS, GALILEO, QZSS
- SMS/MMS: Yes
- Instant Messaging: Yes
- Push Emails: Yes
- Email Protocol: –
- Music Player: MP3/WAV/AAX+/AIFF/Apple Lossless player, MP4/H.264 player, Speaker Phone
- Video Player: MP4/H.264 player
- FM Radio: Yes
- Loudspeaker: Yes
- 3.5mm Jack: No (Uses EarPods with Lightning Connector)
- Navigation: Yes with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- Maps: Yes
Sensors & Control
- Digital Compass: Yes
- Accelerometer: Yes
- Proximity Sensor: Yes
- Light Sensor: Yes
- Barometer: Yes
- SpO2: –
- Pedometer: –
- Heart Rate Monitor: –
- Gyroscope: Yes
- Fingerprint Scanner: –
- Iris Scanner: –
- Face Unlock: Yes
- Intelligent Digital Assistant: Yes
- Motion Sensing / Gesture Control: –
- Voice Control: Yes
- Video Streaming: Yes
- Active Noise Cancellation: Yes with dedicated mic
- Wireless Charging: Yes
- Built-in Mobile Payment: Apple Pay (Visa, MasterCard, AMEX certified)
- Water Resistant: Yes water-resistant (up to 4m for 30 mins)
- Dust Resistant: Yes IP68 dust
- Image Editor: Yes
- Video Editor: Yes
- Document Viewer: Yes
- Document Editor: Yes
- Extra: Siri natural language commands and dictation, iCloud cloud service, Front/rear glass + aluminium frame (7000 series), Audio editor
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Ion 3500 mAh battery
- Charging: Fast battery charging 18W
- USB Power Delivery 3.0
- Qi wireless charging
- Reverse wireless charging
Where to buy Apple iPhone 11 Pro Max
CLICK HERE TO BUY IPHONE 11 PRO MAX in Nigeria.
iPhone 11 Pro Max Official Video
Kindly share with us what you feel about this device in the comments.
- Apple iPhone XS Max
- iPhone XS
- iPhone XR
- Latest Apple iPhones
- The Apple iPhone X
- Apple Watch Series 4