Fidelity Bank Airtime Recharge Code – This article comprises of simple USSD Codes to buy airtime from Fidelity Bank account in Nigeria – How to load recharge card from your Fidelity Bank account to your mobile phone.
Enjoy data free airtime purchase today using easy to remember mobile USSD code via your Fidelity account in Nigeria.
In some of my previous post, I showed you how to check your bank account number and account balance directly from your mobile device but today, I will be sharing yet another great tip that will show you how to top-up airtime credit on your line
With a simple Fidelity Bank airtime recharge code, you can just load any amount of airtime you like, directly on your mobile phone using an associated network SIM (Airtel, Glo, MTN, Ntel, and Etisalat) you will be able to use Fidelity Bank USSD code to recharge your mobile line and pay from your Fidelity Bank Account.
Fidelity Bank Airtime Recharge Code: How To Buy Airtime From Fidelity Bank Account
Fidelity Bank Mobile Recharge USSD Codes
To recharge, simply dial *770*Amount# for instant recharge. Example: Dial *770*500# for ₦500 Airtime.
Note: Daily top-up limit is ₦20,000 for recharge
Fidelity Bank mobile banking platform has made mobile banking easier. *770# is a value added service that allows you perform your banking transactions effortlessly, you can complete all your transactions with nothing in your way.
The mobile recharge code above is relevant only to those who wants to load money from their Fidelity Bank account. In addition, you can see my earlier post on how to recharge your phone from any bank in Nigeria, especially for those that don’t use Fidelity Bank.
How To Top-up Airtime via Fidelity Bank Mobile App.
If you can’t use the simple USSD code shared above, then you will have to use the mobile app method to load airtime credit with Fidelity Bank account.
- Using Fidelity Bank Mobile App: You can click here to download and install Fidelity Bank app and get started.
Can I buy Fidelity Bank airtime for another person?
With “Fidelity Bank app airtime recharge top-up”, you won’t only load airtime on your registered phone, you can also send airtime to third-party phone numbers not associated with your account.
You can also explore additional resource below:
- How to buy airtime from Access Bank account.
- How to purchase airtime from Jaiz bank account.
- How to recharge airtime from Diamond bank account.
- How to buy airtime from Sterling bank account.
- How to top-up airtime from Zenith Bank account.
- How to buy airtime from FCMB Bank account.
- How to load airtime from Ecobank account.
- How to top-up airtime from First bank account.
- How to buy airtime from Heritage bank account.
- How to topup airtime from Stanbic IBTC bank account.
- How to buy airtime from Keystone bank account.
- How to buy airtime from Skye bank account.
- How to load airtime credit from UBA bank account.
- How to buy airtime credit via Wema Bank account.
- How to purchase airtime from GTBank account.
- How to buy airtime from Unity Bank account.
Thanks for the read, support us and help this post help someone by sharing this article on your social media account. Cheers!