This article on Naijaknowhow contains all the various Glo Night Plans. You will find how to activate 1GB for N100, 250MB for N25 and 500MB for N50 for midnight browsing in Nigeria! There is no doubt about the desire to make data cheap and accessible to all, Globacom is not slacking in that regard and has made sure there are a variety of data bundles to pick from based on your preference.
For those tired of spending more to get the monthly and weekly bundles, here is a package that fits the bill, especially for those who download huge files. Airtel, MTN and 9mobile are among the forerunners when you talk about affordable night browsing plans in Nigeria. However, Glo midnight browsing plans are a match to those bundles in terms of price and size. Awesome right? Well, you can click here to check out MTN Night Plan and here for Airtel Night Plan.
Back to the Glo night browsing plan… Glo offers not just one but three Night Bundles, they include; 1GB for N100, 500MB for N50 and 250MB for N25. These plans allow you to enjoy seamless browsing at midnight between the hours of 12 AM – 5 AM. This might not be the cheapest night data bundle out there but if you are a big fan of Glo, you can use this plan for downloading, uploading, browsing, surfing social media websites, streaming and more.
How to Activate Glo Night Browsing Plans – 1GB for N100, 500MB for N50 and 250MB for N25 Midnight Plans
Below, you will find all Glo night browsing plans and subscription codes.
Step 1: Recharge airtime
- The first step is to recharge the airtime (N25, N50 or N100) on your phone.
Step 2: Pick your preferred night plan
- For 1GB for N100, simply dial *312# then follow the prompt (1 for Buy Data Plans » Select 1 (Autorenew) or 2 for (One-Off ) » 8 for Night and Weekend Plans » and then select 3 for 1GB for ₦100 Night Plan). Alternatively, dial *301# or *777# to get started. — This plan is valid for 5 days and works between 12 am to 5 am.
- For 500MB for N50, simply dial *312# and follow the prompt (1 for Buy Data Plans » Select 1 (Autorenew) or 2 for (One-Off ) » 8 for Night and Weekend Plans » and then select 2 for 500MB for ₦50 Night Plan). — This plan is valid for 1 day and works between 12 am to 5 am.
- For 250MB for N25, kindly dial *312# and follow the prompt (1 for Buy Data Plans » Select 1 (Autorenew) or 2 for (One-Off ) » 8 for Night and Weekend Plans » and then select 1 for 250MB for ₦25 Night Plan). — This plan is valid for 1 day and works between 12 am to 5 am.
Glo Night Plans – FAQs:
How do I check the Glo night browsing data balance?
There are two ways to do this:
- Use the Data Usage option available on your smartphone or…
- Use data balance USSD code on Glo.
How do the Main volume and Night volume stack up?
The Main volume and Night volume have a specific stacking order when it comes to consumption. During the designated Night time band, which is typically from 12 AM to 5 AM, priority is given to the Night volume. This means that if you have both Night volume and Main volume remaining, the Night volume will be consumed first during this time period.
However, if the Night volume is fully exhausted during the Night time band, the Main volume will start being consumed instead. In other words, once the Night volume is depleted, your usage will automatically switch to the Main volume.
It’s important to keep track of your data usage and monitor the remaining balances of both your Night volume and Main volume to ensure you have a clear understanding of how your data is being consumed and to avoid any unexpected depletion of your available data.
Can you automatically renew the Glo Night Plan?
Yes, the Glo Night plan can be renewed automatically, however, this needs to be selected manually if you wish to use it. During subscription, a prompt will pop up to confirm if you want to activate the One-Off or Autorenew option. After the validity period of the Night plan expires or the allocated data is exhausted, your plan will be automatically renewed if selected to continue enjoying its benefits.
Can I cancel the auto-renewal feature whenever I want?
Certainly, you have the flexibility to cancel the auto-renewal on your plan at any time by sending the keyword “cancel” to 127.
There you go! I know some of you will still be searching for “Glo night browsing cheat” instead of using the activation above to start enjoying midnight browsing on Globacom Nigeria. If you find this article helpful, don’t hesitate to share it on your social media pages. Also, feel free to share observations and/or questions using the comment box below.
You should also check out these articles below;