This post contains MTN Night Plan – Here’s how to subscribe to 500MB for N50 and 250MB for N25 MTN Night Browsing On Pulse – Get validity, Amount and Subscription code for MTN Midnight Browsing Plan.
UPDATE 29TH NOVEMBER, 2018!!! MTN NIGHT PLAN SLASHED, NO LONGER
500MB FOR 25 NAIRA… BEFORE YOU SUBSCRIBE PLEASE SEE THIS POST FOR DETAILS!
Are you an MTN Pulse user? Here comes the browsing opportunity from MTN for you to browse seamlessly during the night spending just a token. This post is constantly updated to meet the current prices MTN night browsing bundles.
When compared with other midnight data plans in Nigeria, you’d realise 500MB for N50 and 250MB for N25 MTN Night browsing plans (not
500MB for 25 Naira) are way overboard!
The only network that has rivalled MTN Night Plan in the past is Airtel. With the new MTN night plan, there’s no point sidelining 9Mobile night plan for it. On the other hand, our dear Glo didn’t even come close with their expensive 1GB for N200 night browsing package. Now that MTN has recently just modified their plan, I will happily call Airtel… the king of the nights!!
You can check out this post about the cheapest Airtel data plans in Nigeria, it comprises everything thing you want to know about their data plans in case you want to opt for Airtel midnight browsing plan.
MTN Night Plan (Code) — How to activate MTN Night Browsing on Pulse
There are two types of MTN Night Plans — 500MB for N50 and 250MB for N25!
This stepped guide will show you how to activate either of the MTN Night Plans for browsing during the midnight. Let’s get started…
Make sure you’re on MTN Pulse tariff plan, To migrate; Dial *123# » Choose Tariff Plan Migration by typing 2 » Choose Pulse » Type 1 to migrate to MTN Pulse.
Recharge your phone with N25 or N50 airtime depending on your plan, then follow the various methods below to activate a plan.
- Dial *406# and select your preferred bundle plan from Pulse Nightlife bundle menu.
- Sending NT1 to 131 for 250MB Pulse Nightlife bundle.
- Sending NT2 to 131 for 500MB Pulse Nightlife bundle.
After receiving a success SMS notification. Open your browser and start surfing.
Important details you should note:
- This plan only works between the hours of 12 am – 5 am and has a data cap of 250MB for N25 and 500MB for N50, Also take note that this plan can be done multiple time and it works fine on all device.
- You will be able to subscribe to 250MB Pulse Nightlife bundle bundles multiple times but NOT more than 500MB in a day BUT you can ONLY subscribe to 250MB Pulse Nightlife bundle ONCE. For example, you can activate the 250MB Pulse Nightlife bundle two (2) times (i.e. 25MB + 250MB = 500MB)
- You will NOT be able to roll over your unused Pulse Nightlife bundle balance. All unused Pulse Nightlife bundle balance will be cleared after 5am.
How To Check MTN Night Data Balance
In the past, MTN Nightlife bundle balance can’t be checked, MTN has recently dished out a working USSD code that allows you to check the remaining data balance to keep track of your data usage.
- To check your Pulse Nightlife bundle balance, simply dial *559*96#.
If this code happens not to work, then you have to resort to a smart trick as compiled in that article (check link) below.
MTN will send you messages at intervals as you slowly use the night plan.
But, if you still insist on keeping track your data usage…then, here is a trick I normally use!
If you experienced any issues setting up the MTN Nightlife plan, don’t hesitate to drop a comment below, I’d be glad to help out.
How to Cancel MTN Midnight Plan Auto-renewal
You can also check out how to deactivate or cancel MTN Night data plan on your phone. Here is an article I wrote about that.
Before you leave, I think you should take a minute to check out other related data plans…