This post contains how to subscribe to 500MB for N50 and 250MB for N25 MTN Night Plan On Pulse – Get validity, amount and subscription code for MTN Midnight Browsing Plan.
Are you an MTN Pulse user? Here comes the browsing opportunity from MTN for you to browse seamlessly during the night spending just a token. This post is constantly updated to meet the current prices of MTN night browsing bundles.
When compared with other midnight data plans in Nigeria, you’d realise 500MB for N50 and 250MB for N25 MTN Night browsing plans are precisely the same with most networks in Nigeria! For example, Glo offers 1GB for ₦200, 9mobile offers 500MB for ₦50 and Airtel also offers 250MB for ₦25 just like MTN.
You can check out this post about the cheapest MTN data plans in Nigeria, it comprises everything thing you want to know about their data plans in case you want to opt against the midnight browsing plan shared here.
That said, here is a stepped guide on how to go about the MTN Night Plan on your mobile devices or any other MTN powered internet-enabled devices. Let’s jump right in!
Here’s How to activate MTN Night Browsing on Pulse via USSD Code
There are two types of MTN Night Plans — 500MB for N50 and 250MB for N25! This stepped guide will show you how to activate either of the MTN Night Plans for browsing during midnight. Let’s get started…
Step 1: Migrate to MTN Pulse Tariff Plan
Make sure you’re on the MTN Pulse tariff plan, this is the only plan that allows you to enjoy midnight browsing on your line. Kindly ignore this step if you are already on this plan. On the other hand, you can read my post on how to know the current tariff plan on your line to be sure.
- To migrate to MTN Pulse; simply dial *123# » Choose Tariff Plan Migration by typing 2 » Choose Pulse » Type 1 to migrate to MTN Pulse.
Step 2: Active your preferred midnight plan
Recharge your phone with ₦25 or ₦50 airtime depending on your plan, then follow the various methods below to activate a plan.
- Dial *406# and select your preferred bundle plan from the Pulse Nightlife bundle menu. or dial *406*3*1# for 250MB/₦25 bundle and *406*3*2# for 500MB/₦50 bundle.
|500MB/₦50||*406*3*2#||SMS NT2 to 131|
|250MB/₦25||*406*3*1#||SMSNT1 to 131|
Step 3: Start browsing
After receiving an SMS success notification. Open your browser and start surfing. To keep track of your data usage, kindly scroll down to learn how to check your Nightlife bundle balance on MTN.
MTN Night Plan FAQs – Important details you should note:
- This plan only works between the hours of 11 pm – 6 am and has a data cap of 250MB for N25 and 500MB for N50, Also take note that this plan can be done multiple times and it works fine on all devices.
- You will be able to subscribe to 500MB Pulse Nightlife bundle bundles multiple times but NOT more than 2GB in a day. For example, you can activate the 500MB Pulse Nightlife bundle four (4) times (i.e. 500MB x 4 = 2GB).
- You will NOT be able to roll over your unused Pulse Nightlife bundle balance. All unused Pulse Nightlife bundle balance will be cleared after 6 am.
How to Check MTN Night Data Balance
In the past, MTN Nightlife bundle balance can’t be checked, MTN has recently dished out a working USSD code that allows you to check the remaining data balance to keep track of your data usage.
- To check your Pulse Nightlife bundle balance, simply dial *559*96#.
If this code doesn’t work, then you have to resort to a smart trick as compiled in that article (check link) below. Although, MTN will send you messages at intervals as you slowly use the night plan.
But, if you still insist on keeping track of your data usage…then, here is a trick I normally use!
If you experienced any issues setting up the MTN Nightlife plan, don’t hesitate to drop a comment below, I’d be glad to help out.
How to Cancel MTN Midnight Plan Auto-renewal
You can also check out how to deactivate or cancel the MTN Night data plan on your phone. Here is an article I wrote about that.
Before you leave, I think you should take a minute to check out other related data plans…