MTN Pulse Tariff Plan and migration code | This post contains benefits of MTN iPulse call plan, how to migrate to MTN Pulse and their call rates when you recharge N100.
I am more than happy to tell you that MTN Pulse is back, this plan is simply awesome. It has everything you dream of in a tariff plan.
Just of recent, MTN re-launched the MTN Pulse plan (formally MTN iPulse prepaid tariff) which allows you to make calls to MTN line and other networks at a flat rate of 11k per secs after spending 25k/secs for the first 50 seconds.
The 11k is applicable immediately after the first 50 seconds charged at 25 kobos per seconds for that day at the rate of 40k/sec.
It doesn’t end there, MTN is also extending the Pulse “low call tariff” to calls made to other networks in Nigeria as well, the first one minute of phone call you make to non-MTN lines in Nigeria will be charged at the rate of 11k/secs and after that 50 seconds charge.
This is actually my choice tariff plan almost similar to Airtel SmartTrybe because you don’t only get cheap call rates. You also stand to enjoy amazing features when you migrate to MTN Pulse. I’m currently subscribed to this plan due to the vast options and features that MTN Pulse tariff plan offer.
With this plan, you also get to subscribe to their MTN Night Data Plan, affordable data tariff and much more.
Here’s what you stand to get on the MTN Pulse tariff Plan:
- Flat rate of 11kobo/sec for calls ACROSS ALL local Networks after spending NGN12.50 daily.
- Music streaming on Music+ at ₦10/day
- Pulse Nightlife Bundle (₦25 for 125MB Pulse Nightlife bundle and N50 at 250MB for a day)
- 100% data bonus on purchase of 500MB weekly bundle
- Data bonus on recharge
- Plus other life-enriching products and services from MTN
MTN Pulse Tariff Plan & Migration Code In Nigeria
How To Migrate To MTN Pulse Tariff Plan
- Simply dial *406*1# or *123*2*2# or text 406 to 131
How many minutes do I get with N100 on MTN Pulse?
- First 50 secs: N0.25kobo X 50 seconds = N12.50 Naira (100 – 12.5 = N87.5 left)
- N0.11kobo X 60 seconds = N6.6k
- So, with N100 recharge card, you will get > N87.5/N6.6 + (50 secs) ≅ 14 minutes 16 seconds
>> Have you seen: SmartVALUE plan, it gives you 15k/seconds (No first call access charge)?
If you’ve tried the MTN Pulse, kindly share with us your experience with the above plan.
Before you go, I believe you’d LOVE to check out;
- Cheapest Airtel tariff plan & migration codes
- Cheapest MTN tariff plan & migration codes
- Cheapest Glo tariff plan & migration codes
- Cheapest 9mobile tariff plan & migration codes
- MTN YafunYafun SIM Offer Bundle and Migration Code
MTN Pulse FAQs.