Airtel SmartVALUE Tariff Plan | This post contains how to migrate to Airtel Smart Value call tariff plan. See subscription code and terms of usage.
The Airtel SmartVALUE tariff is one of the few call tariff plans that doesn’t remove your airtime upon making the first-minute call. If you looking for one of the cheapest call tariff plans on the Airtel network, then you should look at the Smart Value plan on Airtel.
SmartVALUE is our revolutionary package that offers 15k/sec flat rate to call all networks from the very 1st second (no first-minute access fee).
If you migrate to this plan, here is what you stand to get:
- Call all networks in Nigeria at 15kobo per second (from the very 1st second) no daily access fee.
- Make international calls at 20kobo per second to USA, Canada, China, India and UK Landline.
Airtel SmartVALUE Tariff Plan & Migration Code
How to migrate to Airtel SmartVALUE
To migrate to the smartVALUE plan;
- Simply dial *314#
Migration to this tariff plan is free of charge, so you can migrate from you previous tariff plans for free!
How many minutes will I get with N100 airtime on smartVALUE call plan?
Let’s do the calculations:
- N0.15kobo X 60 seconds = N9 .00k
- So, with N100 recharge card, you will get >> N100/N9 ≅ 11 minutes 7 seconds
Airtel SmartVALUE Terms and Conditions
- smartVALUE is a Prepaid Plan
- It is available to new and existing customers on the Airtel network
- Customers on Airtel smartVALUE are allowed to migrate to other prepaid plans and can migrate back to smartVALUE
- Subscribers can migrate into smartVALUE by dialling *314#
- First migration in a month is FREE; subsequent migration within same month will be charged at N100 per migration.
- All calls are charged at 15k/sec ACROSS ALL local Networks No daily access fee
- Subscribers on this plan can also purchase all other bundles.
- Subscribers on this plan can migrate to other prepaid plans.
What do you think about the Airtel smart VALUE prepaid tariff plan? Will you switch from SmartTrybe to this plan?
If you’ve tried this plan, kindly share with us your experience so far while on this call plan.
Before you go, I believe you’d LOVE to check out;