Have you been searching for a USSD code to check your Glo credit account balance directly on your phone?
Don’t be mad at yourself for searching for “Glo Airtime Credit Code” or “Glo Account Balance” on Google. I’ve done this in the past even before I started this blog. I vividly remembered when I forgot how to check your Glo data balance code. Sometimes… Even the simplest things can be forgotten, so don’t be too hard on yourself.
In this post on Naijaknowhow, you will find ways you can check or know your airtime credit balance on the Glo network easily. So let’s get digging.
How to Check Glo Account Balance (Airtime/Credit) Quickly
This is one of the most popular, fastest and easiest ways to inquire or check Glo airtime balance directly on your phone.
Glo airtime account balance code:
- Dial #124# on your mobile device then wait for an instant reply from Glo revealing your airtime balance on your phone screen.
Glo bonus data balance code:
- Dial #124# > Enter 1 on your mobile device then wait for an instant reply from Glo revealing your bonus data balance on your phone screen.
Check Glo Airtime balance via Glo Cafe Nigeria app
Alternatively, you can check your balance using the Glo mobile application on Android or iOS. The Glo Cafe mobile app is a one-stop platform for managing your Globacom account, bill payments, mobile recharges, checking usage and more.
- To get started, simply download the Glo Cafe Nigeria app on Play Store and Apple Store.
Developer: Glo SelfCarePrice: FreeDeveloper: Globacom limitedPrice: Free
- Open and log in Glo Cafe Nigeria app with your Glo number and OTP.
- Once you’re in, you’ll be able to view your airtime and data balance without hassle.
Here Are Other Useful Glo USSD codes:
All Glo USSD Code
|*805#||Glo Simple Recharge|
|*127*[USSD_Plan_Number]*[friend’s number]#||Glo data gifting|
|*127*01*[friend’s number]#||Glo data sharing|
|*135*8#||Check Glo number|
|*230#||Subscribe to Glo YAKATA|
|*777#||Check Glo data balance|
|*321#||Borrow data and call credit on your Glo|
|*777#||Buy Glo data|
|*100*9*2#||Migrate to Friends & Family Glo list|
|*101*1*Mobile No#||Add 10 frequently called Family and Friends numbers|
|*127*0#||Check Glo data balance|
How to Check Airtime Account Balance on Other Networks in Nigeria
For those who use other mobile networks in Nigeria, here is a table showing how to know your credit balance.
Account balance shortcode
|MTN||*556# (prepaid) / *558# (postpaid)|
That should be it for now. If I discover better ways to check your Glo credit balance, I’ll let you know right away. If you liked this article, then please subscribe to our YouTube Channel for tech video tutorials. You can also find us on Twitter and Facebook. Thanks for reading.
You can also check out;
- How to transfer data on Glo
- How to check data balance on Glo
- Best Glo data plans for browsing
- List of the cheapest Glo call tariff plans
- Glo Night Data Plan & USSD Subscription code
I always kind what am looking for here