Airtel SmartPremier Tariff Plan | This post contains how to migrate to Airtel Smart Premier call tariff plan. See subscription code and terms of usage.
On the SmartPremier prepaid tariff plan, you can get an extremely cheap call rate on airtel after the first-minute call charge.
All calls to all networks in Nigeria are charged at 11k/sec after the 1st min of the day at 40k/sec. All calls to UK landlines, US, India, Canada, and China are at 11k/sec after the 1st min of the day at 40k/sec.
You can also receive calls for free while roaming for up to 500 minutes/month, plus you get a whopping 15mb on every recharge you make (*See cheap airtel data plans in Nigeria).
- Airtel SmartTalk Tariff Plan & Migration Code.
- Airtel SmartConnect Tariff Plan & Migration Code.
- Airtel SmartTRYBE Junior Tariff Plan & Migration Code.
- Airtel SmartTRYBE Tariff Plan & Migration Code.
Airtel SmartPremier Tariff Plan & Migration Code
How to Migrate To SMARTPREMIER
- Just dial *318# or send YES to 318.
How many minutes will I get with N100 airtime on SmartPremier call plan?
Let’s do the calculations:
- First 60 secs: N0.40kobo X 60 seconds = N24.00 Naira (100 – 24 = N76.00 left)
- N0.11kobo X 60 seconds = N6.6k
- So, with N100 recharge card, you will get > N76/N6.6 + (60 secs) ≅ 12 minutes 31 seconds
Based on calculations, this tariff plan isn’t so bad. You get the same rates for international calls just like the local ones. Click here to read FAQs.
If you’ve tried the SmartPremier plan, kindly share with us your experience with the above plan.
Before you go, I believe you’d LOVE to check out;