Airtel SmartTalk Tariff Plan | This post contains how to migrate to Airtel Smart Talk call tariff plan. See subscription code and terms of usage.
If you looking for one of the cheapest call tariff plans on the Airtel network, then you should look at the Smart Talk plan on Airtel. The Airtel SmartTRYBE tariff is one of the few call tariff plans that offers you more than just calling, whilst the SmartTalk 2.0 Plan offers better call tariff than the others.
In today’s post, I’ll be showing you the benefits, migration code and how minutes call you’d make when you recharge N100 on your Airtel line.
Airtel SmartTALK 2.0 is an exciting prepaid plan that allows subscribers to:
- Call all networks in Nigeria at 11kobo per second (from the very 1st second) for a daily access fee of N5 charged on your first call of the day.
- Make international calls at 20kobo per second to USA, Canada, China, India and UK Landline.
Airtel SmartTalk Tariff Plan & Migration Code
How To Migrate To Airtel SmartTALK
- Just dial *315# or send YES to 315.
How many minutes will I get with N100 airtime on smartTalk call plan?
Let’s do the calculations:
- Daily Access Fee: N5.00 Naira (100 – 5 = N95.00 left)
- N0.11kobo X 60 seconds = N6.6k
- So, with N100 recharge card, you will get > N95/N6.6 ≅ 14 minutes 23 seconds
Isn’t that awesome? Click here to read FAQs.
If you’ve tried the Smart Talk 2.0 plan, kindly share with us your experience with the above plan.
Before you go, I believe you’d LOVE to check out;
- Cheapest Airtel tariff plan & migration codes.
- Cheapest MTN tariff plan & migration codes.
- Cheapest Glo tariff plan & migration codes.
- Cheapest Etisalat tariff plan & migration codes.
- Airtel SmartTRYBE Junior Tariff Plan & Migration Code.
- Airtel SmartConnet Tariff Plan & Migration Code.
- Airtel SmartPremier Tariff Plan & Migration Code.