Airtel Smart Connect Tariff Plan | This post contains how to migrate to Airtel Smart Connect call tariff plan. See subscription code and terms of usage.
Airtel has a plan that gives its prepaid users bonus upon recharging their lines. This tariff plan is different from all other ones featured on the cheapest airtel call tariff plan post I wrote, do check it out.
Back to Airtel SmartConnect, here are the bonus recharge benefits you stand to enjoy when on this plan. (I wrote a post containing all prepaid tariff plans that offer bonuses when you load airtime, why not check it out?)
If you migrate to Airtel Smart Connect, you should be opened to…
- 200% bonus on all recharges of ₦200 and above.
- 15MB weekly free data on recharges from N200,
- ₦300 weekly Family and friends bonus on recharges of N200 and above.
- 7 Hours of Airtel Night Call between 11 pm and 6 am at 11k/sec.
Airtel smartCONNECT OVAJARA BONUS
|Main Account credit||N100||N200||N 300||N 500||N 1,000|
|Bonus Credit – Voice||N250||N500||N750||N1,250||N2,500|
|Bonus Credit – Data||N250||N500||N750||N1,250||N2,500|
|Bonus Credit – Family & Friends||N100||N200||N300||N500||N1,000|
|Bonus Credit – Whatsapp, Twitter, Facebook & BBM||N100||N200||N300||N500||N1,000|
|Total Credit||N 800||N 1,600||N 2,400||N 4,000||N 8,000|
|Bonus is valid for 7 days; Main Account Credit DOES NOT EXPIRE|
Smart Connect Call Rates
- Airtel to All Local Networks & Top 5 International Destinations: 50 kobo/sec
- SMS to all Local Networks: N4/SMS
- International SMS: N15/SMS
- Data: 5 kobo/KB
*Top 5 International destinations are: USA, Canada, China, India, UK Fixed
- Airtel to All Local Networks: 60 kobo/sec
- Family and Friends Calls: 40 kobo/sec
- Bonus Data: N7/MB
- Social Data Bonus: N7/MB
Airtel Smart Connect Tariff Plan & Migration Code
How To Migrate To SMARTCONNET
- This product is available to all new prepaid Airtel Customers. Just buy and activate a new prepaid Airtel SIM.
How many minutes will I get with N100 airtime on SmartConnect call plan?
Let’s do the calculations (Airtel to All Local Networks):
- Main account + Bonus credit: N100 + N250 Naira = N350
- N0.60kobo X 60 seconds = N36.00 Naira
- So, with N100 recharge card, you will get > N350/N36 ≅ 9 minutes 43 seconds
Let’s do the calculations (Family and Friends Call):
- Main account + F & F Bonus credit: N100 + N100 Naira = N200
- N0.40kobo X 60 seconds = N24.00 Naira
- So, with N100 recharge card, you will get > N200/N24 ≅ 8 minutes 20 seconds
Have you seen the SmartVALUE plan, it gives you 15k/seconds (No first call access charge) and SmartTrybe junior plan?
If you’ve tried the SmartConnect plan, kindly share with us your experience with the above plan.
Before you go, I believe you’d LOVE to check out;
- Cheapest MTN tariff plan & migration codes.
- Cheapest Glo tariff plan & migration codes.
- Cheapest 9mobile tariff plan & migration codes.
- Airtel SmartPremier Tariff Plan & Migration Code.
- Airtel SmartTRYBE Tariff Plan & Migration Code.
- Airtel SmartTalk Tariff Plan & Migration Code.
- 9Mobile MoreLife Tariff Plan & Migration Code
pls wat is d code to migrate to Airtel smart connect?
This product is available to all new prepaid Airtel Customers.
where is the USSD code
didn’t get the UssD code