Are you frustrated of unwanted airtime deduction? Then here’s how to cancel MTN night plan!
MTN Night Plan allows you to browse during the late night hours.
This plan is vastly used by a lot of internet subscribers, especially those who want to cut data consumption on their regular MTN data bundle.
People who have activated the MTN night plan knows that automatic renewal applies.
Meaning, this plan activate or subscribes itself the following night.
Following an activation of MTN midnight plan, how do you stop your airtime credit from being automatically deducted the next day (night)?
This is exactly why I’ve written this article.
Below, you will find the SMS code used to cancel or deactivate MTN Pulse Night Plan from automatic renewal.
Lets get under way…
Here is how to cancel MTN Night Plan automatic renewal in Nigeria.
How To Cancel MTN Night Plan
- SMS ‘Stop Night‘ to 131 to cancel MTN night plan from renewing on your smartphone.
Now that you’ve seen how to deactivate your active MTN plan using the SMS code above…
Why not check out the following articles below?
- Glo Night Plan & Weekend Plan (Subscription Codes)
- MTN Night Plans | Get MTN Get 1GB for N200, 2.5GB for N500 and 5GB for N1000
- Airtel Data Plans For Android, iPhone & PC In Nigeria
- Glo Data Plans For Android, iPhone & PC In Nigeria
- 9Mobile Data Plans For Android, iPhone & PC In Nigeria
- MTN Data Plans For Android, iPhone & PC In Nigeria
- Best & Cheapest Data Plans | Airtel, Glo, MTN, 9Mobile, Ntel etc
I still can’t cancel telling me code incorrect
The information here has been really helpful and easy to understand . Great job.
Please add me on your whatsapp group – 08075215916.
Also, do you share education related information too?