If you’re wondering how to quickly check your MTN Night data balance, this article provides the USSD code that can help you monitor your MTN nightlife data usage. The MTN Pulse Nightlife data plan is known for being one of the most affordable data options on the MTN network, offering a generous 500MB for just N25 Naira. However, to make use of this internet bundle, you’ll need to stay up all night.
Previously, it was frustrating to keep track of your Nightlife data bundle, as there was no easy way to check it apart from using the Data Usage tab in your mobile settings. Unlike Airtel night browsing, MTN did not provide a specific USSD code for checking your remaining data balance.
Fortunately, MTN has now addressed this issue by providing a solution to easily check your Nightlife data balance. This article on Naijaknowhow reveals the USSD code you can use to check your midnight plan data balance, helping you keep track of your usage and know when to renew your bundle or determine what has been consumed.
Here Are 2 Ways to Check MTN Midnight Data Balance (Steps)
Method 1: USSD Code
- To check your Pulse Nightlife bundle balance, simply dial *406*3# >> Select 3 to view your MTN Night Data balance. As an alternative, use the USSD code *310# or *310*96# to check your night data balance.
If this code happens not to work, then you have to resort to a smart trick shared below.
Method 2: Data Usage Tab
- Go to phone settings on your Android device.
- Select Network & Internet >> data usage then select Mobile Data Usage under MTN NG
- Under Mobile data usage, you need to do is; Select billing cycle and choose a date. For example, let’s say I activated the plan on the 24th, I will select 24 as seen in the image below.
- Make sure you turn on the “set data warning” switch >> select data warning then set data size. Since I activate the 500MB for 25 Naira plan, I will simply set it to 500MB. NOTE: 500MB MTN Night plan ≅ 512MB
- Finally, turn on the data limit and set a data limit. This one allows you to not exceed a certain allotted data size. Let’s say you chose 512MB, your phone will turn off data once it reaches the limit of 512MB you’ve set. That way, you quickly know that you’ve used 512MB out of 512MB.
- That’s it… Hope it helped.
How to Cancel MTN Night Plan Auto-renewal
You can also check out how to deactivate or cancel the MTN Night data plan on your phone. Here is an article I wrote about that.
That concludes how to check your night data balance on MTN. If you experience any issues setting up the MTN Night plan, don’t hesitate to drop a comment below, I’d be glad to help out. All the best!