Are you looking for an Android smartphone with a high price-quality ratio? Then you are in the right place with this Huawei P Smart (2019). Just like its predecessor of 2018, this new P Smart is a strong mid-range device with many high-end features!
Huawei has provided this device with a very large display, two strong cameras on the back and fast hardware! In addition, you can unlock with the fingerprint scanner, the memory can be expanded and you can use two SIM cards. The whole thing runs on the fast and user-friendly Android Pie!
Let’s explore all the features of this device below;
P Smart (2019) Quick Review
Huawei has equipped the P Smart 2019 with a large 6.21-inch LCD display, a nice size on which you can enjoy all your multimedia even more. The resolution of the display is 2340 by 1080 pixels, which ensures sharp images.
The screen is a bit longer thanks to the 19.5: 9 aspect ratio, which means it can still be operated with one hand. Around the screen you will find thin screen edges and a small water drop notch for the front camera, making the whole look very sleek!
On the back of the P Smart (2019) you will find two cameras, 13MP and 2MP cameras respectively. They are supported by AI or artificial intelligence. This feature automatically adjusts the exposure so that every photo and video is sharp and well exposed!
Under the black hood of this 2019 P Smart, we find the Kirin 710 processor. This chip is very suitable for everyday apps, such as Netflix, Instagram and a simple game. The processor does not deliver as much power as a high-end chip, but it also requires less of the battery!
To provide your smartphone with power, Huawei has given this device a large battery, one with a capacity of 3400 mAh. With average use, you can expect a long battery life. Charging is done via MicroUSB port, here we would like to see the modern USB-C port.
This Huawei P Smart has 64GB internal storage on board as standard. This is already a large amount, where you can store a lot of photos, apps and music. If you do not have enough space, you can easily expand this memory by putting a microSD card in your device!
The P Smart (2019) has a so-called hybrid SIM slot. This means that you can put a second SIM card on your smartphone instead of a memory card. In this way, you can be reached on two telephone numbers at the same time, handy for keeping work and private life separate!
Huawei delivers the P Smart 2019 Black with Android 9.0 Pie, the fast and user-friendly operating system from Google. Huawei has put its own skin over it, which provides a real Huawei interface and some extra apps. Of course, you can still get started with all kinds of Google services, such as YouTube, Drive and the Play Store!
Here are the Huawei P Smart (2019) key specifications…
|Display||6.21-inch IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 1080 X 2340 pixels|
|OS||Android 9.0 Pie (Huawei Emotion UI)|
|Processor||Octa-core 2.2GHz HiSilicon Kirin 710|
|Storage||32GB/64GB ROM + 3GB RAM (with SD card support up to 512GB)|
|Camera||13MP + 2MP Rear / 16MP or 8MP Front (With LED light)|
|Price||₦95,000 – ₦105,000|
Huawei P Smart (2019) Price and Availability
The Huawei P Smart (2019) launched December 2018, it is available in colours Midnight Black, Aurora Blue, Sapphire Blue and Coral Red. You can order the phone from any of the online shopping markets using the links below.
Huawei P Smart (2019) Full Specifications and Features
- Platform: Android 9.0 Pie (Huawei Emotion UI)
- Processor: Octa-core (4×2.2 GHz Cortex-A73 & 4×1.7 GHz Cortex-A53) (Hisilicon Kirin 710)
- GPU: Mali-G51 MP4
- Memory: 3GB
- Colours: Midnight Black, Aurora Blue, Sapphire Blue, Coral Red
- Dimension: 155.2 x 73.4 x 8 mm
- Weight: 160g
- SIM Type: Nano SIM
- SIM Count: Hybrid Dual SIM
- Display: 6.21-inch, IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 1080 X 2340 pixels, 19.5:9 ratio (~415 ppi density)
- Screen Protection:–
- Rear Camera: Dual
- 13 MP, f/1.8, PDAF
- 2 MP, depth sensor
- Rear Camera Features: LED flash, HDR, panorama, Video [email protected]/60fps
- Front Camera: 16 MP or 8 MP, f/2.0, HDR, Video [email protected]
- Built-in Storage: 32GB / 64GB
- Memory Card Support: Yes, up to 512GB
- Bundled Cloud Storage: –
- 2G GSM: Yes
- 2G CDMA 1X: –
- 3G WCDMA: Yes
- 3G CDMA EVDO: –
- 4G LTE: Yes, band 1(2100), 3(1800), 7(2600), 8(900), 20(800)
Internet & Connectivity
- GPRS: Yes
- EDGE: Yes
- 3G/WCDMA/HSPA: Yes
- HSPA+: Yes
- CDMA EVDO: –
- 4G LTE: Yes
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, WiFi Direc
- Wi-Fi Hotspot: Yes
- Bluetooth: Yes, v4.2 with A2DP, LE, EDR, aptX HD
- NFC: –
- Infrared Blaster: –
- USB Port: MicroUSB 2.0, USB On-The-Go
- SMS/MMS: Yes
- Instant Messaging: Yes
- Push Emails: Yes
- Email Protocol: –
- Music Player: MP3/eAAC+/WMA/WAV/Flac player
- Video Player: XviD/MP4/H.264/WMV player
- FM Radio: Yes
- Loudspeaker: Yes
- 3.5mm Jack: Yes, Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
- Navigation: Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- Maps: Yes
Sensors & Control
- Digital Compass: Yes
- Accelerometer: Yes
- Proximity Sensor: Yes
- Light Sensor: Yes
- Barometer: –
- SpO2: –
- Pedometer: –
- Heart Rate Monitor: –
- Gyroscope: Yes
- Fingerprint Scanner: Yes, (rear)
- Iris Scanner: –
- Face Unlock: Yes
- Intelligent Digital Assistant: Yes
- Motion Sensing / Gesture Control: –
- Voice Control: –
- Video Streaming: Yes
- Active Noise Cancellation: Yes
- Wireless Charging: –
- Built-in Mobile Payment: –
- Water Resistant: Yes
- Dust Resistant: Yes
- Image Editor: Yes
- Video Editor: Yes
- Document Viewer: Yes
- Document Editor: Yes
- Battery: 3,400mAh non removable Li-Po battery
- Talktime: –
- Standby Time: –
- Fast Charging: Yes, Fast battery charging 5V/2A 10W
Where to buy Huawei P Smart (2019)
CLICK HERE TO BUY THE HUAWEI P SMART (2019) in Nigeria.
Huawei P Smart (2019) Video Review:
Kindly share your opinions about this smartphone in the comments.
More on Huawei Phones: