From its name, the special feature that distinguishes this smartphone from its ‘brothers’ is the 5G modem embedded in it, allowing for browsing using 5G connectivity.
However, the 5G network itself cannot be fully prepared. Now provider lines around the world are preparing to welcome connections with super-fast transfer data, almost 0 latency, and energy efficiency.
In the US, where the introduction of this smartphone, the four main telecommunications providers have run 5G in several cities and areas. Globally, 5G is predicted to be used widely in 2020, and to more of the world’s population (up to 40 percent) by 2024.
Samsung Galaxy S10 5G itself is an attractive choice if you live in cities that will soon apply 5G in Nigeria. There is news that in South Korea, Samsung’s headquarters, will also immediately implement 5G in some areas, so the introduction of Samsung S10 5G also makes a lot of sense.
Samsung does not disclose any information about the price of the Galaxy S10 5G. However, it is estimated that this smartphone will be priced around US $1,499 (approx. N543,000 naira) when available later this year.
More about Samsung products:
- Galaxy S10e – Samsung’s Economical Flagship Model With Infinity-O Display
- Samsung Galaxy A30 Goes Live With Infinity-U Display
- Galaxy S10 Plus – Samsung’s First Smartphone With Two Front Cameras
- Samsung Galaxy S10 Is Official, Check Out Full Specifications And Features
- What is Samsung’s Wireless Powershare?