Are you blocked from calling a number and you’re looking for a fix? Here’s an article on how to call a number that blocked you in Nigeria.
As a smartphone user, one of the few things that can happen to you is getting blocked by someone who doesn’t want you to call them, this is quite different from being unable to make calls because your MTN, Airtel, GLO or even 9mobile line got blocked because you didn’t link your NIN. Well, if that’s not the case and your number got blocked by someone you did piss off or doesn’t want to talk to you, now there’s a solution and you’ll learn about it here on NaijaKnowHow.
If you’re looking for a way to call a number that blocked you, here’s an article that’ll help you out completely. Getting blocked by someone can be so annoying, but it’s normal and even you can block numbers on your smartphone through some of the best call blocker apps out there.
How To Call A Number That Blocked You in Nigeria
There are several ways you can call a number that blocked you and these ways are quite simple, I’ll be giving three different methods that you can use to get the attention of someone who blocked you from calling them through your phone number.
Method 1: Changing Your Caller ID
This method does work but not on every smartphone and it depends on the type of phone either you or the person you’re trying to call uses. But in most cases, it does work well and it’ll give you an edge anytime you want to call a number that has blocked you from calling, with that being said, let’s see how you can change your caller ID.
How To Change Caller ID on iPhone and Android
- To change your caller ID on your iPhone, you’ll need to go to your Settings App.
- Then navigate to the Phone section in your device settings, then look for Show My Caller ID, then set the option to be OFF.
- By doing this, your number would be hidden anytime you a someone who has blocked your number from calling them.
Change Caller ID on Android
- If you’re using an Android device, then go to your device Settings, then navigate to Call Settings.
- Once you’re in the Call Settings Area, click on Additional Settings > Caller ID. Now set the option to hide your phone number.
- Once you’ve done that, your number will be hidden and anytime you call the number that blocked you, it’ll go through.
Method 2: Using The #31# Before Dailing A Number
This method is well known and you’ll find most people using it here in Nigeria, but in case you’re just new to it and you’d like to know how you can make your phone number anonymous anytime you want to call someone, not just who blocked but any number out there, then follow the steps below.
- Before calling the number that blocked you, copy the #31# code or just dial it on your device dial pad.
- Then make sure the #31# comes before the phone number you want to call, let’s say you want to call 07012345678, then you should do it this way #31#07012345678.
Method 3: Call A Number That Blocked You With A Second Line
This is another good option you can consider using. Let’s say for some reason the two methods given above didn’t really work for you, well you can just improvise on another solution and that is using someone else’s phone to call.
You can use a friend’s phone to make the call or if you have a second number and the person you want to call doesn’t have the number saved, then it gives you an edge to call the number without drawing any attention from the person who blocked you.
With the methods we’ve provided on how you can call a number that blocked you, we hope all given methods did go a long way. Don’t forget to leave a comment below if you also have a suggestion you’ll like to give as a form of contribution to this article.
More Useful Related Articles: