Here is the latest VPN app, its called Tweakware VPN. This is the latest software to have joined the ranks of Simple Server
. Contained below is how to configure Tweakware VPN to browse with Etisalat Social pack
and MTN bis on your Android device.
What is Tweakware VPN?
Tweakware VPN is an Android app that allows you to hide your real IP, gain access to restricted contents, multiple server location and unlimited bandwidth on all servers. You can gain free internet access by using built in proxy tweaks like reverse proxy, injection query, custom headers to bypass domain/ip based restrictions/billing.
Why should i use Tweakware VPN?
You should opt for Tweakware VPN beacuse, it gives you unlimited bandwidth on all servers and for the lovers of Etisalat social pack, you don’t have to worry about speed throttling when using Tweakware VPN unlike Psiphon.
What network can i use it on?
You can use it on any network but for now Tweakware VPN have preset Spectranet, MTN Bis and Etisalat Social pack settings and there’re options for manually configuring it for other networks.
Do i need any special settings/configuration for Tweakware VPN?
Another interesting aspect of this app is that it doesn’t require cumbersome setup procedures unlike Psiphon handler
and Simple Android Server
. It has its vital settings already preset and only requires very little more modification. There is also an option for manual configs too.
Is Tweakware VPN available on PC?
Yes it is, but the mobile version seems to be Unlimited unlike the PC version which is in demo and you will need to upgrade your demo account to premium account to enjoy it’s full access and features.
Do i need to root my phone?
Tweakware VPN doesn’t need root authorization to work.
How do i get started?
Follow the simple steps below to get started….
HOW TO BROWSE UNLIMITED ON MTN AND ETISALAT VIA TWEAKWARE VPN
STEP 1. FOR MOBILE SETTINGS
Use your Etisalat default settings
STEP 2: FOR TWEAKWARE VPN SETTINGS
[sociallocker]1.Subscribe to Etisalat social pack by dialing *200*3*3*2*1*1# costs N100 or MTN BBLited plan *216*7# costs N70.
2. Download and Install Tweakware VPN.
3. Open the app then locate the option button at the top right corner (in three dots), open it.
4. Select settings then navigate to bundle settings. Tap to open bundle settings.
5. A popup should appear immediately after opening bundle settings, tick Use bundled settings and select your desired bundle (MTN Bis, Etisalat chat pack or spectranet) depending on the one you subscribed for.
6. Go to Tweakware home, click on connect and then wait for it to show connected!
7. Minimize and enjoy unlimited surfing!!![/sociallocker]
FOR BETTER NETWORK STABILITY ON TWEAKWARE VPN
If you’re experiencing bad or slow network on tweak, here is what you should do…
Open settings >> Network settings >> Connection settings >> Tick KeepAlive box
- Keepalive Interval >> type 5
- Keepalive Timeout >> choose 5
Confirm default server and click connect. (After successfully authenticating, press back button and it will connect automatically)
- Advertisement -
If you’re having problem connecting Tweakware VPN for the first time (keeps authenticating without connecting), then you will need to update Tweakware server list… Do this..
- Make sure there is an active internet connection.
- Launch Tweakware VPN.
- Press & hold server list on the home screen to update server.
- Select any available server on the list displayed.
Alternative method; This can also be done manually by having to alter the Proxy Host (IP) & Port via settings.. (use same Ip and Port as seen here). To do this Go to Settings >> Network settings >> Change Proxy Host (IP) and Port.
I hope it worked for you, use the comment box section if you experience any problem configuring Tweakware VPn on either MTN or Etisalat.