Qualcomm announced the high-end smartphone “Smartphone for Snapdragon Insiders” equipped with Snapdragon 888. Here are the features, full specifications and price.
Smartphone for Snapdragon Insiders Features
Smartphone for Snapdragon Insiders is a high-end smartphone with a 6.78-inch FHD + (2448 x 1080) display, CPU is Snapdragon 888 SM8350 2.84GHz octa-core, 16GB RAM, 512GB storage capacity and a triple camera combination of 64 megapixels + 12 megapixels + 8 megapixels.
It features 5G millimetre-wave (mmWave) support, an AMOLED display with a refresh rate of 144Hz (no notch) and it is powered by a 4000mAh battery with 65W quick charging support. For music lovers, this smartphone has a stereo speaker. It uses the latest Android 11 operating system, fingerprint authentication sensor (rear), no 3.5mm earphone jack is featured on the device, the connection port is USB Type-C.
ASUS is in charge of designing and manufacturing, and there are surely many properties this smartphone has in common with the ROG Phone 5.
The rear camera comes in a triple camera setup, and the configuration is 64 megapixels (main Sony IMX686 26.6 mm F/1.8 OIS) + 12 megapixels (ultra-wide-angle Sony IMX363 14.3 mm F/2.2) + 8 megapixels (telephoto optical 3 x 80 mm 4-axis OIS).
Qualcomm Smartphone for Snapdragon Insiders Price and Availability
It is available in one colour; Black. Scheduled to be released in the United States, China, the United Kingdom, and Germany in August 2021, the estimated price is $1499 (about ₦615,000 in Nigeria). It also comes with a Bluetooth earphone and case.
Qualcomm Smartphone for Snapdragon Insiders (Designed by ASUS) Full Specifications
- CPU: Snapdragon 888 SM8350 2.84GHz Octacore
- GPU: Adreno 660
- Display: 6.78-inch FHD + 2448 × 1080 20.4: 9, AMOLED, HDR10 +, 144Hz, Gorilla Glass Victus
- RAM Capacity: 16GB LPDDR5
- Storage: 512GB UFS 3.1 (microSD compatible up to 2TB)
- Main Camera: 64 megapixels (main Sony IMX686 26.6mm F/1.8 OIS) + 12 megapixels (ultra-wide angle Sony IMX363 14.3mm F/2.2) + 8 megapixels (telephoto optical 3x 80mm 4-axis OIS) Triple camera
- Front camera: 24 megapixels camera ( 27mm )
- OS: Android 11
- Size: 173.15 x 77.25 x 9.55 mm
- Weight: 210g
- Battery: 4000mAh (quick charge QC 5.0 65W)
- Wi-Fi: Wi-Fi 6 / 6E (802.11a / b / g / n) / ac / ax, 2 × 2 MIMO) 2.4GHz / 5GHz / 6GHz
- Bluetooth: v5.2
- Colour: Black
- Waterproof and dustproof: None
- Connection: USB Type-C
- Earphone jack: None
- Authentication method: Fingerprint authentication sensor (rear Qualcomm 3D Sonic Sensor Gen 2)
- Others: Dual SIM (nanoSIM), VoLTE, NFC, Dual stereo speaker (Smart AMP WDA8835)
- Network: 5GmmWave compatible
- Sub6 NR (Bands n1, n2, n3, n5, n7, n8, n11, n12, n13, n14, n18, n20, n21, n25, n26, n28, n30, n38, n40, n41, n42, n43, n46, n48, n66, n71, n77, n78, n79)
- mmWave (Bands n257, n258, n260, n261)
- FDD-LTE (Bands 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 11, 12, 13, 14, 17, 18, 19, 20) , 21, 25, 26, 28, 29, 30, 32, 66, 71)
- TD-LTE (Bands 34, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 46, 48)
- WCDMA (Bands 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, 9, 19)
- EDGE / GPRS / GSM (850, 800, 1800, 1900 MHz)
- Vivo Y53s 4G Variant Announced, Smartphone With a 5000mAh Battery That Supports 33W Charging
- TCL L7 Released, Low-end Smartphone Equipped With Qualcomm 215 QM215
- Motorola one 5G UW ace Launched, Midrange Model Compatible With 5G
- DOOGEE N40 Pro Announced, Smartphone With 6380mAh Battery and MediaTek Helio P60