The Samsung Galaxy A52 is the successor to the Galaxy A51 and was announced by Samsung in March 2021. The A52 has received some nice upgrades, including a display with a higher refresh rate and an IP rating for water resistance. The camera has also improved.
The 4G variant of the Galaxy A52 comes standard with 128GB of expandable storage. This smartphone is available in four colours. Of course, you have the standard colours of black and white, but this phone also comes in the striking pastel colours of blue and purple. That makes this smartphone more unique.
Without further ado, here are the full features, specifications and price of the Galaxy A52 in Nigeria.
Samsung Galaxy A52 Features
The front of the Galaxy A52 is almost entirely made of screen. This display is 6.5 inches in size and is equipped with AMOLED technology. This makes black images really black instead of dark grey and that also ensures that colours appear even more vivid.
In addition, this display has a refresh rate of 90Hz, this makes moving images look smoother than with the standard 60Hz. This feels a lot more natural, making playing mobile games or scrolling through a large web page much more comfortable!
There are four different camera lenses on the back of the A52. The main lens has a resolution of up to 64 megapixels, which means that it takes super sharp photos. In addition to this main lens, the A52 has a wide-angle and macro lens and a depth sensor. So you have a lens available for almost every moment!
The Samsung Galaxy A52 has a large battery with a capacity of 4500mAh. As a result, this smartphone can easily last a day on a battery charge. The A52 also supports fast charging with a maximum power of 25 Watts. This way, the smartphone is also recharged in no time.
Samsung has its own Android skin that is also used for the A52. This operating system is called One UI, and it ensures that the user experience connects seamlessly to your Samsung smartphone. Together with the 6GB of RAM, this ensures that the A52 works quickly, smoothly and simply.
The Samsung Galaxy A52 comes with a Snapdragon 720G processor. This chipset can handle all daily smartphone tasks without effort. This chip is also energy efficient, so the battery lasts even longer! Although, heavy 3D games may falter a bit.
Samsung Galaxy A52 Price and Availability
Galaxy A52 is available in 4 colours: Awesome Violet, Awesome Blue, Awesome Black, and Awesome White. Released in March 2021, the current price of the Galaxy A52 is 349 euros (about ₦175,000 in Nigeria) for the 6GB / 128GB model and 409 euros (about ₦200,000 in Nigeria) for the 8GB / 256GB model.
Samsung Galaxy A52 Full Specifications
- CPU: Snapdragon 720G SM7125 2.3GHz Octacore
- GPU: Adreno 618
- Display: 6.5 inch FHD + 2400 × 1080, Super AMOLED, 90Hz
- RAM capacity: 4GB / 6GB / 8GB
- Storage: 128GB / 256GB (microSD compatible up to 1TB)
- Main camera: 64 megapixels ( Main F1.8 OIS) + 12 megapixels (ultra wide angle F2.2) + 5 megapixels (macro F2.4) + 5 megapixels (depth F2.4) Quad camera
- Front camera: 32 megapixels camera F2.2
- OS : Android 11 (One UI 3.1)
- Size: 159.9 x 75.1 x 8.4mm
- Weight: 189g
- Battery: 4500mAh (quick charge 25W)
- Wi-Fi: 802.11 a / b / g / n / ac 2.4G + 5GHz
- Bluetooth: v5.0
- Waterproof and dustproof: Waterproof and dustproof (IP67)
- Connection port: USB Type-C
- Earphone jack: Yes
- Authentication method: Fingerprint authentication sensor (in the screen), Face authentication
- Colour: Awesome Violet, Awesome Blue, Awesome Black, Awesome White
- Others: VoLTE, dual SIM (nanoSIM), NFC, stereo speakers, Dolby Atmos
- Network: 4G LTE compatible
- 2G bands
- GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 – SIM 1 & SIM 2 (dual-SIM model only)
- 3G bands
- HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100
- 4G bands
- 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 12, 17, 20, 26, 28, 32, 38, 40, 41, 66