The SPARK 4 Air is a budget range smartphone with 6.1-inch HD + (1560 x 720) display, CPU is MediaTek Helio A22 MT6761 2.0 GHz quad-core, 2 GB / 3 GB RAM, 32 GB storage capacity, it features a dual-camera setup comprising of 13 megapixels + 2 megapixels.
Let’s delve deeper to check the full specs, features and price of the SPARK4 Air.
Features (Quick Review)
TECNO has opted for a sharp 6.1-inch display similar to the Xiaomi Redmi 7. The screen uses Fullview technology with a resolution of 720 x 1560 pixels which is a slight upgrade to Spark 3 Pro 720 x 1520 pixel. It features an aspect ratio of 19.5: 9 with a dot notch at the top for a perfect viewing experience! This device has the perfect screen for movies and low graphics games and the dot type notch smartphone is unusually equipped with a flash on the front!
This device comes with a dual AI rear camera (13MP + 2MP) vertically aligned to the left side of the phone. The 13MP F/1.8 big aperture could make the photo brighter and more clear. The 5MP front camera allows you to take more quality selfies and record wonderful memories.
Also on the back of Spark 4 Air, is the round fingerprint panel for unlocking the device instantly with just a single touch. Additionally, you can unlock your phone with the new Face Unlock 2.0 whether or not your eyes are closed.
In the chipset department, you will find a stronger Mediatek MT6761 Helio A22 SoC which also a Quad-Core Processor but clocked higher with 2.0GHz and IMG PowerVR GE8300 GPU.
This device has 3GB RAM with internal storage variants of 32GB. This is already a considerable amount where you can store a modest amount of photos, apps and music… Are you still short? Then you can easily expand the capacity by inserting a memory card up to 128GB in your device!
The 3000mAh battery is removable, uses a MicroUSB connection terminal and the 3.5mm earphone port is available and comes in three colour variants of black, blue and purple. Released in Africa and other Asian countries.
Lastly, TECNO delivers the Spark 4 Air with Android 9.0 Pie out-of-the-box. TECNO does make a number of changes, thus making available the latest HiOS launcher on this device. This gives you a real TECNO interface with accompanying icons and apps.
Here are the Spark 4 Air key specifications below;
|Display||6.1-inches, HD+ Touchscreen display (720×1560 pixels), 19.5:9 aspect ratio, IPS LCD curved glass screen|
|OS||Android 9.0 Oreo (HiOS)|
|Processor||MediaTek MT6761 Helio A22, Quad-Core 2.0GHz|
|Storage||32GB ROM + 3GB RAM (can be expanded using an SD up to 64GB)|
|Camera||Front – 8MP (with flash) / Rear – 13MP + 2MP (autofocus, Dual LED flash)|
|Price||$100 (approx. ₦36,000)|
Price and Availability
The Spark 4 Air launched August 2019, it is available in colours — Black, blue and purple. You can order the smartphone from any of the following online shopping markets using the links below.
TECNO Spark 4 Air Full Specifications and Features
- Platform: Android 9.0 Pie (HiOS)
- Processor: 2.0 GHz Quad-core MediaTek MT6761 Helio A22 SoC
- GPU: IMG PowerVR GPU
- Memory: 3GB RAM
- Colours: Black, blue and purple
- Dimension: 156.1 × 75.0 × 9.2 mm
- Weight: –
- SIM Type: Nano Sim
- SIM Count: Dual Standby
- Display: 6.1-inches HD+ Touchscreen display (720×1560 pixels), Full Vision, 19.5:9 aspect ratio, IPS LCD curved glass screen
- Screen Protection: Corning Gorilla Glass
- Rear Camera: 13 + 2 megapixels, auto-focus, Dual LED flash
- Rear Camera Features: Dual camera, f/1.8 aperture, dual-LED flash, [email protected] video recording
- Front Camera: 5 megapixels, f/2.2 aperture, AI Face Recognition, [email protected] video capture
- Built-in Storage: 32GB
- Memory Card Support: Yes, up to 64GB
- Bundled Cloud Storage: –
- 2G GSM: Yes
- 2G CDMA 1X: Yes
- 3G WCDMA: Yes
- 3G CDMA EVDO: –
- 4G LTE: Yes, LTE 1(2100) / 3(1800) / 5(850) / 40(2300) / 41(2500)
Internet & Connectivity
- GPRS: Yes
- EDGE: Yes
- 3G/WCDMA/HSPA: Yes
- HSPA+: Yes
- CDMA EVDO: –
- 4G LTE: Yes
- WLAN: Yes, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, WiFi Direct, WiFi Display, Dual Band (2.4G + 5G)
- Wi-Fi Hotspot: Yes
- Bluetooth: Yes, v4.2
- NFC: No
- Infrared Blaster: No
- USB Port: USB v2.0, with OTG support
- SMS/MMS: Yes
- Instant Messaging: Yes
- Push Emails: Yes
- Email Protocol: –
- Music Player: MP3/WAV/eAAC+ player
- Video Player: MP4/MPEG4/H.263/H.264 player
- FM Radio: Yes
- Loudspeaker: Yes
- 3.5mm Jack: Yes
- Navigation: Yes, with A-GPS, Beidou, GLONASS, GPS
- Maps: Yes
Sensors & Control
- Digital Compass: Yes
- Accelerometer: Yes
- Proximity Sensor: Yes
- Light Sensor: Yes
- Barometer: –
- SpO2: No
- Pedometer: No
- Heart Rate Monitor: No
- Gyroscope: –
- Fingerprint Scanner: Yes (Rear)
- Face Unlock: Yes, Face Unlock 2.0
- Intelligent Digital Assistant: –
- Motion Sensing / Gesture Control: –
- Voice Control: –
- Video Streaming: Yes
- Active Noise Cancellation: Yes
- Wireless Charging: No
- Built-in Mobile Payment: No
- Water Resistant: No
- Dust Resistant: No
- Image Editor: Yes
- Video Editor: Yes
- Document Viewer: Yes
- Document Editor: Yes
- Battery: 3000mAh
- Talktime: –
- Standby Time: –
- Fast Charging: –
Where to buy:
CLICK HERE TO BUY THE SPARK 4 AIR in Nigeria.
Before leaving, tell us what you think about the TECNO Spark4Air. Does it fit the price considering the following confirmed specifications above?
More on TECNO Phones: