Chinese smartphone maker TECNO Mobile announced the TECNO SPARK 4 smartphone with triple camera and 6.52-inch display.
TECNO SPARK 4 is an entry-class android smartphone with 6.52 inch HD + (1600 × 720) display, 2.0GHz quad-core CPU, comes in two RAM options comprising of 3GB / 4GB and two storage capacity choice of 32GB / 64GB. For camera lovers, this budget device is equipped with triple main camera setup and a decent 5MP selfie camera.
Let’s delve deeper as we explore all the amazing features, full specifications and price of the TECNO SPARK 4.
TECNO has selected a large 6.52-inch display similar to the Infinix Hot 8 and TECNO Camon 12. The screen uses HD+ technology with a resolution of 1600 × 720 pixels. It features an aspect ratio of 20: 9 with a waterdrop notch at the top for a perfect viewing experience! This device has the perfect screen for movies and low graphics games and the waterdrop notch smartphone is unusually equipped with a flash on the front!
This device comes with a triple AI rear camera (13MP + 2MP + 0.3MP) vertically aligned to the left side of the phone. The 13MP F/1.8 big aperture could make the photo brighter and more clear. The 5MP front camera allows you to take more quality selfies and record wonderful memories.
Also on the back of Spark 4 Air, is the round Anti-Oil fingerprint panel for unlocking the device instantly with just a single touch. Additionally, you can unlock your phone with the new Face Unlock 2.0 whether or not your eyes are closed.
In the chipset department, you will find a 2.0GHz quad-core SoC.
This device has options of 3GB / 4GB RAM with internal storage variants of 32GB / 64GB. This is already a considerable amount where you can store a modest amount of photos, apps and music… Are you still short? Then you can easily expand the capacity by inserting a memory card up to 128GB in your device!
This model features a large 4000mAh battery unlike its smaller sibling with 3000mAh battery capacity, uses a MicroUSB connection terminal and the 3.5mm earphone port is available. It comes in four colour variants of black, blue, grey and red. Released in Africa and other Asian countries.
Lastly, TECNO delivers the Spark 4 with Android 9.0 Pie out-of-the-box. TECNO does make a number of changes, thus making available the latest HiOS launcher on this device. This gives you a real TECNO interface with accompanying icons and apps.
READ: TECNO Announced SPARK 4 Air Smartphone with 6.1-inch Display and Dot Notch
Here are the Spark 4 key specifications below;
|Display||6.52-inches HD+ Touchscreen display (1600 × 720 pixels), 20:9 aspect ratio, 90% screen-to-body ratio|
|OS||Android 9.0 Oreo (HiOS)|
|Storage||32GB ROM + 4GB RAM / 32GB ROM + 3GB RAM (can be expanded using an SD up to 128GB)|
|Camera||Front – 8MP (with flash) / Rear – 13MP + 2MP + 0.3MP (autofocus, Dual LED flash)|
|Price||Starts $140 (approx. ₦50,000)|
TECNO SPARK 4 Price and Availability
The Spark 4 launched September 2019, it is available in colours — black, blue, grey and red. You can order the smartphone from any of the following online shopping markets using the links below.
TECNO Spark 4 4GB / 64GB variant retails at $140 (approx. ₦50,000 naira in Nigeria). (CLICK TO BUY SPARK 4 or SEE MORE PHONES UNDER ₦50,000).
TECNO Spark 4 Full Specifications and Features
- Platform: Android 9.0 Pie (HiOS)
- Processor: 2.0 GHz Quad-core SoC
- GPU: –
- Memory: 3GB / 4GB RAM
- Colours: Black, blue, grey and red
- Dimension: 165.28 x 75.9 x 8.2 mm
- Weight: –
- SIM Type: Nano Sim
- SIM Count: Dual Standby
- Display: 6.52-inches HD+ Touchscreen display (1600 × 720 pixels), 20:9 aspect ratio, 90% screen-to-body ratio
- Screen Protection: Corning Gorilla Glass
- Rear Camera: 13 + 2 + 0.3 megapixels, auto-focus, Dual LED flash
- Rear Camera Features: Dual camera, f/1.8 aperture, dual-LED flash, 1080p@30fps video recording
- Front Camera: 5 megapixels, f/2.2 aperture, AI Face Recognition, 1080p@30fps video capture
- Built-in Storage: 32GB / 64GB
- Memory Card Support: Yes, up to 128GB
- Bundled Cloud Storage: –
- 2G GSM: Yes
- 2G CDMA 1X: Yes
- 3G WCDMA: Yes
- 3G CDMA EVDO: –
- 4G LTE: Yes, LTE 1(2100) / 3(1800) / 5(850) / 40(2300) / 41(2500)
Internet & Connectivity
- GPRS: Yes
- EDGE: Yes
- 3G/WCDMA/HSPA: Yes
- HSPA+: Yes
- CDMA EVDO: –
- 4G LTE: Yes
- WLAN: Yes, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, WiFi Direct, WiFi Display, Dual Band (2.4G + 5G)
- Wi-Fi Hotspot: Yes
- Bluetooth: Yes, v4.2
- NFC: No
- Infrared Blaster: No
- USB Port: USB v2.0, with OTG support
- SMS/MMS: Yes
- Instant Messaging: Yes
- Push Emails: Yes
- Email Protocol: –
- Music Player: MP3/WAV/eAAC+ player
- Video Player: MP4/MPEG4/H.263/H.264 player
- FM Radio: Yes
- Loudspeaker: Yes
- 3.5mm Jack: Yes
- Navigation: Yes, with A-GPS, Beidou, GLONASS, GPS
- Maps: Yes
Sensors & Control
- Digital Compass: Yes
- Accelerometer: Yes
- Proximity Sensor: Yes
- Light Sensor: Yes
- Barometer: –
- SpO2: No
- Pedometer: No
- Heart Rate Monitor: No
- Gyroscope: –
- Fingerprint Scanner: Yes (Rear)
- Face Unlock: Yes, Face Unlock 2.0
- Intelligent Digital Assistant: –
- Motion Sensing / Gesture Control: –
- Voice Control: –
- Video Streaming: Yes
- Active Noise Cancellation: Yes
- Wireless Charging: No
- Built-in Mobile Payment: No
- Water Resistant: No
- Dust Resistant: No
- Image Editor: Yes
- Video Editor: Yes
- Document Viewer: Yes
- Document Editor: Yes
- Battery: 4000mAh
- Talktime: –
- Standby Time: –
- Fast Charging: –
Where to buy Spark 4:
CLICK HERE TO BUY THE SPARK 4 in Nigeria.
Before leaving, tell us what you think about the TECNO Spark4. Does it fit the price considering the following confirmed specifications above?
More on TECNO Phones: