Korean manufacturer Samsung announced the flagship model 6.8-inch phablet “Galaxy Note 10 + (Galaxy Note Ten Plus)” at an event held in New York.
The Galaxy Note is now available in two sizes (6.3 inches and 6.8 inches). Edge-to-edge design is adopted, and the screen occupancy is increased by providing punch holes in the display. Note that S Pen, which is a feature of Note, has evolved further. Next-generation high-speed communication 5G models are also available. The main camera equipped with a Quad Camera setup with optical image stabilization.
Let’s delve deeper into the full features, specs and price of the Samsung Galaxy Note 10 +.
Features (Quick Review)
Samsung Galaxy Note10+ is a 6.8-inch Dynamic AMOLED (3040 × 1440) display, comes with Snapdragon 855 Plus, 2.96GHz octa-core (5G model) or Snapdragon 855 SM8150 2.84GHz, Exynos 9825 2.73GHz octa-core chipset, 12GB RAM, 256GB / 512GB storage capacity variants.
The rear camera is a quad-camera equipped with four lenses, 16 megapixels (super wide-angle f/2.2) + 12 megapixels (wide-angle f/1.5 or f/2.4 OIS) + 12 megapixels (telephoto f/2.1 OIS) + depth Vision camera configuration.
Together with the Wide-angle lens and the DepthVision camera which is not available for the Note 10 specialises in measuring the depth of field with the help of AR.
— Franklin Victor 🇳🇬 (@iamFRANQ) August 7, 2019
Together with the Note 10, you can now apply bokeh to your videos. This device also allows you to zoom into sound 😳, as you zoom into videos, the sound also comes into focus.
The Note 10+ is further supported by a 10MP front camera embedded in the punch holes in the display for those who enjoy taking selfies.
The traditional S PEN is supported on both devices. It also works perfectly on the newly introduced Galaxy Tab S6. On the Note 10 models, you can convert your handwriting into text easier than ever. So you can save them as a text file, word doc or PDFs.
There are new ways to control your S Pen. By detecting the direction of your movements, the S Pen let you control your device by simple gestures. There’s also SDK opened for developers so they can add motion controls, this gives them room to customise the gestures of the S Pen. The Galaxy Note 10 S Pen can go hours on a single charge. Recharging is just as easy as sliding your S Pen into your Galaxy Note.
The 45W quick charge function (QC2.0, AFC, PD3.0) allows you to use your 4300mAh powered smartphone for one day with 30 minutes charge. In addition to wireless charging, it also has a Wireless PowerShare function that can supply power to other devices.
Without leaving the gamers out of this, Note 10 uses intelligence game booster to automatically analyse your game for optimised performance. Also, it’s built with an insane vapour chamber, a feature common with gaming smartphones today, this helps cools the device even when the game heats up.
The Note 10 Plus comes in colours are Aura Glow, Aura White, Aura Black and Aura Blue. It will be released for purchase on August 23, 2019 in the United States and on a later date for other global markets.
The Galaxy Note 10 triple camera with a display size of 6.3 inches is also announced at the same time.
Here are the Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus key specifications…
|Display||6.8-inch, Dynamic AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 1440 x 3040 pixels, 19:9 ratio (~498 ppi density)|
|OS||Android 9.0 (Pie); One UI|
|Processor||Octa-core 2.7GHz Exynos 9825 Octa / Octa-core 2.8GHz Qualcomm SD 855 Processor|
|Storage||256GB / 512GB ROM + 12GB RAM (MicroSD card up to 1TB)|
|Camera||12MP + 12MP + 16MP + TOF 3D VGA Rear/10MP Front (With LED light)|
|Price||Starts $1099.99 (approx. ₦398,000 naira in Nigeria)|
Price and Availability
The Galaxy Note10+ launched August 2019, it is available in colours Aura Glow, Aura White, Aura Black and Aura Blue. You can order the phone from any of the online shopping markets using the links below.
Samsung Galaxy Note10 + price is $1099.99 (approx. ₦398,000 in Nigeria) for the 12GB RAM / 256GB model, $1199.99 (approx. ₦434,000 in Nigeria) for the 12GB RAM / 512GB model, and $1299.99 (approx. ₦470,000 naira in Nigeria) for the 5G 12GB RAM / 256GB model. (CLICK TO BUY GALAXY NOTE 10+)
Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus Full Specifications and Features
- Platform: Android 9.0 (Pie); One UI
- Exynos 9825 (7 nm) Octa-core (2×2.73 GHz Mongoose M4 & 2×2.4 GHz Cortex-A75 & 4×1.9 GHz Cortex-A55) – EMEA/LATAM or
- Qualcomm SDM855 Snapdragon 855 (7 nm) Octa-core (1×2.8 GHz Kryo 485 & 3×2.4 GHz Kryo 485 & 4×1.7 GHz Kryo 485) – USA/China
- Snapdragon 855 Plus 2.96GHz Octa Core (5G model)
- Mali-G76 MP12 – EMEA/LATAM
- Adreno 640 – USA/China
- Memory: 12GB
- Colours: Aura Glow, Aura White, Aura Black and Aura Blue
- Dimension: 162.3 x 77.2 x 7.9 mm
- Weight: 196g, S Pen: 3.04g (5G model 196g)
- SIM Type: Nano SIM
- SIM Count: Single/Hybrid Dual SIM
- Build: Front/back glass (Gorilla Glass), aluminium frame
- Samsung Pay (Visa, MasterCard certified)
- Stylus (Bluetooth integration, accelerometer, gyro)
- Display: 6.8-inch, Dynamic AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, (~91.0% screen-to-body ratio), 1440 x 3040 pixels, 19:9 ratio (~498 ppi density)
- Screen Protection: Corning Gorilla Glass
- Always-on display
- Rear Camera: Quad
- 12 MP, f/1.5-1.8-2.4, 27mm (wide), 1/2.55″, 1.4µm, Dual Pixel PDAF, OIS
- 12 MP, f/2.1, 52mm (telephoto), 1/3.6″, 1.0µm, AF, OIS, 2x optical zoom
- 16 MP, f/2.2, 12mm (ultrawide), 1.0µm
- TOF 3D VGA camera
- Rear Camera Features: LED flash, auto-HDR, panorama
- Video: [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], HDR, dual-video rec.
- Front Camera: 10 MP, f/2.2, 26mm (wide), 1.22µm, Dual Pixel PDAF
- Features: Dual video call, Auto-HDR
- Video: [email protected]
- Built-in Storage: 256/512 GB
- Memory Card Support: Yes, microSD, up to 1 TB (uses shared SIM slot) – dual SIM model only
- Bundled Cloud Storage: –
- 2G GSM: Yes,
- GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 – SIM 1 & SIM 2 (dual-SIM model only)
- CDMA 800 / 1900 – USA
- 2G CDMA 1X: –
- 3G WCDMA: Yes
- HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100
- CDMA2000 1xEV-DO – USA
- 3G CDMA EVDO: –
- 4G LTE: Yes, LTE (unspecified)
Internet & Connectivity
- GPRS: Yes
- EDGE: Yes
- 3G/WCDMA/HSPA: Yes
- HSPA+: 42.2/5.76Mbps
- CDMA EVDO: –
- 4G LTE: Yes, LTE-A (5CA) Cat20 2048/150 Mbps
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, dual-band, WiFi Direct
- Wi-Fi Hotspot: Yes
- Bluetooth: Yes, v5.0 with A2DP, LE
- NFC: Yes
- Infrared Blaster: –
- USB Port: 3.1, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector
- SMS/MMS: Yes
- Instant Messaging: Yes
- Push Emails: Yes
- Email Protocol: –
- Music Player: MP3/WAV/WMA/eAAC+/FLAC player
- Video Player: MP4/WMV/H.265 player
- FM Radio: Yes (USA & Canada only)
- Loudspeaker: Yes, with stereo speakers
- 3.5mm Jack: No
- Navigation: Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO
- Maps: Yes
Sensors & Control
- Digital Compass: Yes
- Accelerometer: Yes
- Proximity Sensor: Yes
- Light Sensor: Yes
- Barometer: Yes
- SpO2: Yes
- Pedometer: –
- Heart Rate Monitor: Yes
- Gyroscope: Yes
- Fingerprint Scanner: Yes, (under display)
- Iris Scanner: Yes
- Face Unlock: Yes
- Intelligent Digital Assistant: Yes, Bixby
- Motion Sensing / Gesture Control: –
- Voice Control: –
- Video Streaming: Yes
- Active Noise Cancellation: Yes
- Wireless Charging: Yes
- Built-in Mobile Payment: Yes, Samsung Pay
- Water Resistant: Yes IP68 waterproof (up to 1.5m for 30 mins)
- Dust Resistant: Yes IP68 dust/
- Image Editor: Yes
- Video Editor: Yes
- Document Viewer: Yes
- Document Editor: Yes
- Stylus Pen: Yes
- Samsung DeX (desktop experience support)
- Bixby natural language commands and dictation
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Ion 4300 mAh battery
- Charging: Fast battery charging 45W
- USB Power Delivery 3.0
- Fast Qi/PMA wireless charging 20W (market dependent)
Where to buy Galaxy Note10+
CLICK HERE TO BUY THE GALAXY NOTE 10 PLUS in Nigeria.
Watch Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Hands-on Review
Kindly air your views about this Samsung Galaxy phablet device.
More on Samsung Phones: