Korean manufacturer Samsung has announced the Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 3 5G, a foldable smartphone that supports 5G communication and folds vertically. Learn more about the features, full specifications and price.
Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 3 5G Features
Samsung Galaxy Z Flip3 5G is a high-end foldable Android smartphone that has a 6.7-inch FHD + (2640 x 1080) display, CPU is Snapdragon 888 SM8350 2.84GHz octa-core, 8GB RAM, 128GB/256GB storage capacity and a dual camera comprising 12 megapixels + 12 megapixels.
It is a smartphone that becomes compact when folded vertically, and it is now waterproof compatible and has a large sub-display of 1.9 inches that allows you to check information when folded.
It supports 5G millimetre waves, an AMOLED display that has a refresh rate of 120Hz, and the battery is 3300mAh, which supports wireless charging and charging of other devices. Other features include a stereo speaker, fingerprint authentication sensor (side), no earphone jack and the connection port is USB Type-C.
Here are the Galaxy Z Flip 3 5G key specifications…
|Display||6.7-inch FHD + (2640 × 1080) 22: 9, Infinity Flex Display, Dynamic AMOLED 2X, 120Hz, Gorilla Glass Victus
Sub Display: 1.9-inch (512 × 260), Super AMOLED
|OS||Android 11 (One UI)|
|Processor||Snapdragon 888 SM8350 2.84GHz Octacore|
|Storage||8GB + 256GB, 8BG + 512GB (UFS3.1)|
|Camera||Dual 12MP + 12MP Rear / 10MP Front|
|Battery||3300mAh (15W fast charging dual battery, 10W wireless charging Qi, 4.5W wireless power supply)|
Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 3 5G Price and Availability
It comes in seven colours which include Cream, Green, Lavender, Phantom Black, and Samsung.com special colours of Grey, White, Pink. It will be released starting from August 27, 2021, in the United States, Europe, South Korea, etc., and the price starts from $999.99 (about ₦411,000 in Nigeria). Thom Browne Edition will also be released.
Also announced at the same time is the Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3 5G.
Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 3 5G Full Specifications
- CPU: Snapdragon 888 SM8350 2.84GHz Octacore
- GPU: Adreno 660
- Display: 6.7-inch FHD + 2640 × 1080 22: 9, Infinity Flex Display, Dynamic AMOLED 2X, 120Hz, Gorilla Glass Victus
- Sub Display: 1.9 inch 512 × 260, Super AMOLED
- RAM capacity : 8GB
- Storage: 128GB/256GB UFS 3.1
- Main Camera: 12MP (Main F/1.8 OIS) + 12MP (Ultra Wide Angle F/2.2) Dual Camera
- Front Camera: 10MP Camera F/2.4
- OS: Android 11 (One UI)
- Size: 166.0 x 72.2 x 6.9 mm (86.4 x 72.2 x 15.9 mm)
- Weight: 183g
- Battery: 3300mAh (15W fast charging dual battery, 10W wireless charging Qi, 4.5W wireless power supply)
- Wi-Fi: WiFi6E, 802.11 802.11 a / b / g / n / ac / ax 2.4 / 5GHz
- Bluetooth: v5.1
- Waterproof and dustproof: Waterproof (IPX8)
- Connection: USB Type-C
- Earphone jack: None
- Authentication method: Fingerprint authentication sensor (side), face authentication
- Colour: Cream, Green, Lavender, Phantom Black, Gray, White, Pink
- Others: nanoSIM, eSIM, NFC, Stereo Speaker
- Network: 5G compatible Non-Standalone (NSA), Standalone (SA), Sub6 / mmWave
Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 3 5G: First Impression Video
Where to Buy Samsung Smartphones
New to shopping on AliExpress? Here is a guide to get you started with buying goods on AliExpress from Nigeria. Follow the steps carefully to start shopping!
More on Samsung Phones
- Samsung Galaxy A12 Nacho Announced, 6.5-inch Smartphone With Exynos 850
- Samsung Galaxy M21 2021 Released, 6.4-inch Smartphone With 6000mAh Large Capacity Battery
- Samsung Galaxy XCover 5 Enterprise Edition Launched in Thailand, 5.3-inch Rugged Smartphone
- Samsung Galaxy F22 Announced, 6000mAh Battery, 6.4-inch AMOLED, Helio G80 Installed