Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3 Features
The Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3 5G is a high-end device that consists of a 7.6-inch infinity flex display that can fold the screen and a 6.2-inch Cover display that is used when folded, and the application operation works smoothly between the two screens. The 7.6-inch display has an aspect ratio of 22.5:18 (2208 x 1768), the 6.2-inch display has an aspect ratio of 24.5:9 (2268 x 832), and the refresh rate is 120Hz.
In terms of processor, the CPU on this device is the Snapdragon 888 SM8350 2.84GHz octa-core, 12GB RAM, 256GB / 512GB storage capacity and a triple camera comprising 12 megapixels + 12 megapixels + 12 megapixels with OIS. The front camera (uses an under-display camera technology) is equipped with 4 megapixels. It also features a Cover 10 megapixels camera that can be used when folded.
It supports 5G millimetre waves, and the battery is 4400mAh which also supports wireless charging and charging of other devices. It is also equipped with a stereo speaker, fingerprint authentication sensor on the side, no earphone jack and the connection port is USB Type-C.
Here are the Galaxy Z Fold 3 5G key specifications…
|Display||7.6-inch infinity flex display, QXGA + (22.5: 18) 2208 × 1768, 120Hz, Dynamic AMOLED 2X, Gorilla Glass Victus
6.2-inch Cover display, HD + (24.5: 9) 2268 x 832, 120Hz, Dynamic AMOLED 2X
|Processor||Snapdragon 888 SM8350 2.84GHz Octacore|
|Storage||12GB + 256GB, 12GB + 512GB (UFS3.1)|
|Camera||Triple 12MP + 12MP + 12MP Rear / 16MP Front (10MP Cover Camera)|
|Battery||4400mAh (25W fast charge dual battery, 10W wireless charging Qi, 4.5W wireless Power supply)|
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3 5G Price and Availability
Available in three colours: Phantom Black, Phantom Green, and Phantom Silver. It will be released sequentially from August 27, 2021, in the United States, Europe, South Korea, etc., and the price starts from $1,799.99 (about ₦740,000 in Nigeria). Thom Browne Edition will also be released.
Samsung also announced the vertically foldable Galaxy Z Flip 3 5G.
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3 5G Full Specifications
- CPU: Snapdragon 888 SM8350 2.84GHz Octacore
- GPU: Adreno 660
- 7.6 inch infinity flex display, QXGA + (22.5: 18) 2208 × 1768, 120Hz, Dynamic AMOLED 2X, Gorilla Glass Victus
- 6.2 inch Cover display, HD + (24.5: 9) 2268 x 832, 120Hz, Dynamic AMOLED 2X
- RAM capacity: 12GB
- Storage: 256GB / 512GB (UFS3.1)
- Main camera: 12MP (ultra wide angle F/2.2) + 12MP (wide angle F/1.8 OIS) + 12MP (Telescopic 2x F/2.4 OIS) Triple Camera, Gorilla Glass with DX
- Front Camera (Under display camera): 4MP (80˚ F/1.8) Camera
- Cover Camera (Rear Camera when Folded): 10MP (80) ˚ F/2.2) Camera
- OS: Android 11
- Size: 158.2 x 128.1 (67.2) x 6.4 (16.0) mm () Folded
- Weight: 271g
- Battery: 4400mAh (25W fast charge dual battery, 10W wireless charging Qi, 4.5W wireless Power supply)
- Wi-Fi: WiFi6E, 802.11 802.11 a / b / g / n / ac / ax 2.4 / 5GHz
- Bluetooth: v5.0
- Waterproof and dustproof: Waterproof (IPX8)
- Connection: USB type-C
- Earphone jack: None
- Authentication method: Fingerprint authentication Sensor (side), face recognition
- Colour: Phantom Black, Phantom Green, Phantom Silver
- Others: S Pen compatible, NFC, dual SIM (nanoSIM/nanoSIM) + eSIM, stereo speaker, Dolby Atmos
- Network: 5G compatible Non-Standalone (NSA), Standalone (SA), Sub6 / mmWave
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3 5G Review
Where to Buy Samsung Smartphones
New to shopping on AliExpress? Here is a guide to get you started with buying goods on AliExpress from Nigeria. Follow the steps carefully to start shopping!
More on Samsung Phones
- Samsung Galaxy A12 Nacho Announced, 6.5-inch Smartphone With Exynos 850
- Samsung Galaxy M21 2021 Released, 6.4-inch Smartphone With 6000mAh Large Capacity Battery
- Samsung Galaxy XCover 5 Enterprise Edition Launched in Thailand, 5.3-inch Rugged Smartphone
- Samsung Galaxy F22 Announced, 6000mAh Battery, 6.4-inch AMOLED, Helio G80 Installed