The features of these devices are quite alike except that the Mi 9 Transparent Edition comes with 12GB of RAM and 256GB of storage. Its primary 48MP camera also has an aperture size of f/1.47 and has a 7P lens. Unlike the Mi 9, it has a see-through body which is pretty gorgeous.
Let’s delve deeper into this device and see what it brings to the table.
Xiaomi Mi 9 Transparent Edition Quick Review
The display of the Mi 9 Transparent Edition is 6.39 inches in size and thanks to the Full HD + resolution, ensures beautifully sharp images. The screen itself consists of a Super AMOLED panel, this technique provides a beautiful colour contrast; colours are splashing the screen and black is really black!
Thanks to the thin screen edges and the water drop notch at the top, the display covers a large part of the front, which looks very premium. The back of the Mi 9 Transparent Edition is also made of a strong glass plate. The whole feels solid and gives this Xiaomi smartphone a stylish design!
On the back of the Mi 9 Transparent Edition, you will find three cameras with which you can take beautiful pictures in every situation. Even under less ideal conditions, the 48-megapixel main camera provides sharp images supporting a resolution of 8000 x 6000 Pixels with a 7P lens. The other two cameras ensure that you can capture more images and zoom in without losing detail!
You unlock the Xiaomi Mi 9 Transparent Edition at lightning speed with the fingerprint scanner. This sensor is not visible to the naked eye, but is processed under the display! Put your finger on the designated spot on the screen to get access to your files, messages and data in an instant!
Of course, you want a phone in your pocket that always has enough power. The Mi 9 Transparent Edition has a 3500mAh battery that provides enough power to use your smartphone intensively throughout the day. Is the battery empty? Then you can charge it again super-fast thanks to the fast-charging function.
Charging via the cable is possible with a fast charging capacity of 32 watts. This means that you can fully charge the battery of this Xiaomi phone in no time. You can also charge the Mi 9 Transparent Edition wirelessly with a capacity of 20 watts, a nice and handy alternative to the cable!
With the Xiaomi Mi 9 Transparent Edition, no task is too heavy, the smartphone is equipped with the fastest processor at the moment: the Snapdragon 855. This chipset is assisted by 12GB of memory. This allows the phone to effortlessly handle heavy games, without failing to multitask or launching super fast apps!
Xiaomi delivers the Mi 9 Transparent Edition out-of-the-box with MIUI, Xiaomi’s variant of Android 9 Pie. This shell provides a typical Xiaomi interface and extra functions. There are several standard apps to be found and the Google Play Store is ready for you with millions of apps and games!
Xiaomi Mi 9 Transparent Edition Key Specs
Here are the Xiaomi Mi 9 Transparent Edition key specifications…
|Display||6.39-inch, Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 1080 x 2340 pixels, 19.5:9 ratio (~403 ppi density)|
|OS||Android 9.0 (Pie); MIUI 10|
|Processor||Octa-core 2.84GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 Processor|
|Storage||256GB ROM +12GB RAM|
|Camera||48MP + 16MP + 12MP Rear/20MP Front (With LED light)|
|Price||Starts $595 (approx. ₦215,000 – ₦220,000 in Nigeria)|
Xiaomi Mi 9 Transparent Edition Photos
Xiaomi Mi 9 Transparent Edition Availability and Price
The Mi 9 Transparent Edition launched March 2019, it is available in colours Deep Gray, Holographic Illusion Blue, Holographic Illusion. You can order the phone from the following online shopping markets using any of the links below.
The Mi 9 Transparent Edition with 12GB of RAM and 256GB of storage will sell for ¥3999 (~$595). (approx. ₦215,000 – ₦220,000 in Nigeria). (CLICK TO BUY Mi 9 TRANSPARENT EDITION OR MORE HIGH-END PHONES).
Xiaomi Mi 9 Transparent Edition Full Specifications and Features
- Platform: Android 9.0 (Pie); MIUI 10
- Processor: Qualcomm SDM855 Snapdragon 855 Octa-core (1×2.84 GHz Kryo 485 & 3×2.42 GHz Kryo 485 & 4×1.8 GHz Kryo 485)
- GPU: Adreno 640
- Memory: 12GB RAM
- Colours: Deep Gray, Holographic Illusion Blue, Holographic Illusion
- Dimension: 157.5 x 74.7 x 7.6 mm
- Weight: 173g
- SIM Type: Nano SIM
- SIM Count: Dual SIM
- Display: 6.39-inch, Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 1080 x 2340 pixels, 19.5:9 ratio (~403 ppi density)
- Screen Protection: Corning Gorilla Glass 6, HDR10, DCI-P3
- Rear Camera: Triple
- 48 MP, f/1.47 and has a 7P lens
- 16 MP, f/2.2, 13mm (ultrawide), 1/3.0″, 1.0µm, Laser/PDAF
- 12 MP, f/2.2, 54mm (telephoto), 1/3.6″, 1.0µm, Laser/PDAF, 2x optical zoom
- Rear Camera Features: Dual-LED flash, HDR, panorama
- Video: [email protected]/60fps, [email protected]/120/240fps, [email protected]
- Front Camera: 20 MP, f/2.0, 0.9µm
- Front Camera Features: HDR, Video [email protected]
- Built-in Storage: 256 GB
- Memory Card Support: No
- Bundled Cloud Storage: –
- 2G GSM: Yes
- 2G CDMA 1X: Yes
- 3G WCDMA: Yes
- 3G CDMA EVDO: Yes
- 4G LTE: LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 12(700), 20(800), 28(700), 38(2600), 39(1900), 40(2300) – Global
Internet & Connectivity
- GPRS: Yes
- EDGE: Yes
- 3G/WCDMA/HSPA: Yes
- HSPA+: Yes
- CDMA EVDO: Yes
- 4G LTE: Yes
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, WiFi Direct
- Wi-Fi Hotspot: Yes
- Bluetooth: Yes, v5.0 with A2DP, LE
- NFC: Yes
- Infrared Blaster: Yes
- USB Port: 2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector, USB On-The-Go
- SMS/MMS: Yes
- Instant Messaging: Yes
- Push Emails: Yes
- Email Protocol: –
- Music Player: MP3/WAV/eAAC+/Flac player
- Video Player: XviD/MP4/H.265 player
- FM Radio: Yes
- Loudspeaker: Yes
- 3.5mm Jack: No
- Navigation: Yes, with A-GPS, GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- Maps: Yes
Sensors & Control
- Digital Compass: Yes
- Accelerometer: Yes
- Proximity Sensor: Yes
- Light Sensor: Yes
- Barometer: –
- SpO2: –
- Pedometer: –
- Heart Rate Monitor: –
- Gyroscope: Yes
- Fingerprint Scanner: Yes, (under display)
- Iris Scanner: –
- Face Unlock: Yes
- Intelligent Digital Assistant: Yes
- Motion Sensing / Gesture Control: –
- Voice Control: Yes
- Video Streaming: Yes
- Active Noise Cancellation: Yes
- Wireless Charging: Yes
- Built-in Mobile Payment: –
- Water Resistant: –
- Dust Resistant: –
- Image Editor: Yes
- Video Editor: Yes
- Document Viewer: Yes
- Document Editor: Yes
- Battery: 3,300mAh non-removable Li-po battery
- Talktime: –
- Standby Time: –
- Fast Charging: Yes
- Fast battery charging 27W (Quick Charge 4+)
- Fast wireless charging 20W
Where to buy Xiaomi Mi 9 Transparent Edition
CLICK HERE TO BUY Mi 9 TRANSPARENT EDITION in Nigeria.
More on Xiaomi Phones:
- Xiaomi introduces the Xiaomi Mi 8 Lite with AI Chipset
- Xiaomi Pocophone F1 – A Smartphone With a Liquid Cooling System!
- 7 Cheapest Xiaomi Phones in Nigeria & Latest Price
- Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite Features 4,000mAh Battery and Android One; Check out other Specs
- Best Android Phones In Nigeria Market
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Pro Announced With 48MP Camera and 128GB Storage