This is how to share data on all network in Nigeria | How to share data on Airtel, how to share data on MTN, how to share data on 9mobile & how to share data on Glo.
Data sharing is very common among friends, resellers and families. Some people share data for sale while others share gift data with their friends and families. Data sharing is done anywhere in Nigeria, no need for multiple subscriptions and it’s very easy when properly followed.
Data sharing allows one to share data plan (MB) with friends & loved ones across all network in Nigeria — Airtel, 9mobile, Glo and MTN.
The guide below will show you everything you need to know on how to share data megabytes (MB) on the major networks in Nigeria.
HOW TO SHARE DATA ON AIRTEL, 9MOBILE, GLO AND MTN
This is a comprehensive know-how guide on how to share data on Airtel, 9mobile, Glo and MTN, follow the simple steps by using the data transfer codes below to do a successful data (MB) transfer on any network in Nigeria.
Here’s how to share data on Airtel;
- To share MB on Airtel, kindly dial *141*1*5# and then follow the menu prompt to change your pin and share data.
FYI, default pin is 1234 and everything involved is FOC (Free of charge)
NB: You can not transfer less than 3MB & more than 90% of your data bundle. However, also note that you will be unable to share BB and Android bundle
Here’s how to share data on 9mobile (Etisalat);
- To share data on 9mobile simply dial *229*PIN*Volume of MB*9mobile Number#. E.g, to share 20MB of data, do this… *229*1234*20*08091234567#
How To Change Data Transfer Pin On 9mobile
- The data transfer default PIN is 0000. To change your data transfer PIN, kindly dial *247*Old PIN*New PIN#.
NB: The smallest and largest transferable data per transfer are 10MB and 50MB respectively. The daily transfer limit is 250MB. For A successful data transfer, you will need to keep up a minimum data balance of 100MB. Data transfer is only possible from purchased data plan of 200MB to 20GB.
Here’s how to share data on MTN;
Follow the steps below…
Activate an applicable data plan from the table below.
Dial *131*2*1# or text REG to 131; to register for MTN Data Share, you will receive a unique security PIN.
You are required to change the system generated PIN to a new PIN they can easily remember by dialling *131*2*5# or by texting Change OLD PIN NEW PIN to 131. E.g Change 0000 1234 to 131. Where 0000 is the old PIN and 1234 is your new PIN.
After changing the PIN, you will need to add beneficiaries to your MTN shared Data Bundle account via USSD menu *131*2*3# or by texting Add to 131. You can add up to 5 beneficiaries.
Once you have added beneficiaries, you (the sponsor) will be able to share your available data bundle among the added beneficiaries by sending the keyword Share to 131 or simply dial USSD code *131*2*4#
MTN Data Share Only Applies To The Plans Listed Below
Total Bundle (Data Plan + Data Delight) | Amount | Bundle Code | Validity
- 250MB + 125MB = 375MB | N1,300 | *109# | 30 Days
- 500MB + 250MB = 750MB | N2,000 | *110# | 30 Days
- 1GB + 500MB = 1.5GB | N3,500 | *111# | 30 Days
- 3GB + 1.5GB = 4.5GB | N6,500 | *129# | 30 Days
- 5GB + 2.5GB = 7.5GB | N8,000 | *101# | 30 Days
Here’s how to share data on Glo;
Here is how to share data on Glo network.
To add friend:
- To add people to share, dial *127*01*friend’s number# or Send “Share [friend’s number]” to 127. E.g. Dial *127*01*0805XXXXXXX# or Send Share 0805XXXXXXX to 127.
To remove friend:
- To remove people from sharing, dial *127*02*friend’s number# OR Send “Remove [friend’s number]” to 127. E.g. Dial *127*02*0805XXXXXXX# or Send Remove 0805XXXXXXX to 127.
To view list:
- To list people sharing your subscription, dial *127*00# or Send “List” to 127
- Navigate to phone » Dial *777# » Enter 1 if 3G or 2 if 4G » Type 3 & Send (Share data) » Enter 1 to share » Enter recipients number » confirm!
Those are the simple ways you can share data with family and friends on all network in Nigeria.
- MTN Data Plans and Subscription Codes in Nigeria — Every Single One Of Them
- Best & Cheapest Data Plans For | Airtel, Glo, MTN, 9mobile, Ntel etc
- Airtel Data Plans and Subscription Codes in Nigeria — Everything You’re Looking For!
- Glo Data Plans and Subscription Codes in Nigeria — Full Compilation and Review
- 9mobile (Etisalat) Data Plans and Subscription Codes in Nigeria — Broken Down Just For You!